Following the recent update on portal of 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made it compulsory for all candidates to create profile on the Jamb website before they can participate for this year’s exam.
When you create your profile on JAMB portal, it enables you check your Jamb result and as well as print out your result, admission letter and many more.
Dear Jambites, to create a profile on JAMB portal, you must do the following below:
- Enter a functional email address and other details as the page opens up, Click on verify email.
Login into your email for confirmation.Take note it could be in your spam folder if not seen on your inbox.
Then click on the link sent to you by JAMB to continue your registration.
Enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
Lastly click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of your account.
Visit JAMB official portal here and register your email: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017