They called him Evil Genies and Maradona of Politics and he shows his dominance influence in Nigeria politics since yesterday, as 34 private jets landed in Minna and who is who in Nigeria’s politics all turn up for Ibrahim Babangida‘s daughter, Halimat Babangida wedding with Auwal Abdullahi.
The former dictatorship leader Ibrahim Babangida, popularly known as IBB’s daughter tie knot with successful businessman Alhaji Auwal Lawal Abdullahi, who holds the traditional title of Sarkin Sudan Gombe. Halimat Babangida is the second daughter and last child of the IBB’s family. She was birth by Babangida’s late wife and former fist lady Maryam Babangida while the military ruler presided over the affairs of the country at Dodan Barracks in Lagos.
The most interesting part of the wedding ceremony was the star power of IBB in Nigeria and Africa’s politics as politicians pays homage to him for his daughter wedding in Mina. According to whats GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers says that 34 private jets and four police and air force aircraft landed in Minna, since yesterday for the wedding.
The aircraft brought the various dignitaries that attended the event. The police also provided air surveillance and security. Former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience Jonathan, Senate President Bukola Saraki and former vice president Namadi Sambo were at the wedding.
Others included Governors Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto, Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara, Ahmed Abdulfatah of Kwara and Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano.
APC National Leader Ahmed Tinubu, Sen Aliyu Wamakko, Gov of Kaduna state, Mrs Aikhomu, Mrs Josephine Anenih, ex-governor Babangida Aliyu, were among the many personalities who witnessed the short ceremony at the Hilltop home of the retired military General in Minna, the Niger State capital.
Others in attendance were Sen. Pius Anyim Pius, former Secretary of the Government of the Federation, Justice Idris Kutigi, former Chief Justice of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale, also a former SGF, Gen. Magoro, Senator Ben Obi, Senator Ben Bruce, Air Vice Marshal Ibrahim Haruna, Chairman IBB Golf Club, Alhaji Sani Zangon Daura.
Photos of Jonathan, Tinubu, Namadi Sambo, Saraki,, Dangote, Tony Elemulu and Other Attends Ibrahim Babangida\’s Daughter Wedding in Minna
Gen. Aliyu Gusau, who served several times as National Security Adviser, Dr Okwezili Nwodo, former PDP National Secretary, Alhaji Modibo, former FCT Minister, Oba Hamid Adekunle, Oluwo Kuta, also came.
Business moguls Aliko Dangote and Tony Elemulu, as well as members of the Federal Executive Councils including Ministers of Interior Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Defence Mansur Dan-Ali as well as Minister of state for Solid Mineral Development Abubakar Bwari. Abdullahi gave 10 cows and N500,000 as dowry for his bride and if you don’t yet know, the groom is the Sarkin Sudan of Gombe, in Gombe state. Gen. Garba Wushishi performed the symbolic ceremony of handing over Halimat at 2.45 pm in marriage to Abdullahi. Gov. Ibrahim Dankwanbo of Gombe state received the bride on behalf of the groom, who hails from the state.
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017