They called him Evil Genies and Maradona of Politics and he shows his dominance influence in Nigeria politics since yesterday, as 34 private jets landed in Minna and who is who in Nigeria’s politics all turn up for Ibrahim Babangida‘s daughter, Halimat Babangida wedding with Auwal Abdullahi.
The former dictatorship leader Ibrahim Babangida, popularly known as IBB’s daughter tie knot with successful businessman Alhaji Auwal Lawal Abdullahi, who holds the traditional title of Sarkin Sudan Gombe. Halimat Babangida is the second daughter and last child of the IBB’s family. She was birth by Babangida’s late wife and former fist lady Maryam Babangida while the military ruler presided over the affairs of the country at Dodan Barracks in Lagos.
The most interesting part of the wedding ceremony was the star power of IBB in Nigeria and Africa’s politics as politicians pays homage to him for his daughter wedding in Mina. According to whats GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers says that 34 private jets and four police and air force aircraft landed in Minna, since yesterday for the wedding.
The aircraft brought the various dignitaries that attended the event. The police also provided air surveillance and security. Former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience Jonathan, Senate President Bukola Saraki and former vice president Namadi Sambo were at the wedding.
Others included Governors Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto, Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara, Ahmed Abdulfatah of Kwara and Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano.
APC National Leader Ahmed Tinubu, Sen Aliyu Wamakko, Gov of Kaduna state, Mrs Aikhomu, Mrs Josephine Anenih, ex-governor Babangida Aliyu, were among the many personalities who witnessed the short ceremony at the Hilltop home of the retired military General in Minna, the Niger State capital.
Others in attendance were Sen. Pius Anyim Pius, former Secretary of the Government of the Federation, Justice Idris Kutigi, former Chief Justice of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale, also a former SGF, Gen. Magoro, Senator Ben Obi, Senator Ben Bruce, Air Vice Marshal Ibrahim Haruna, Chairman IBB Golf Club, Alhaji Sani Zangon Daura.
Photos of Jonathan, Tinubu, Namadi Sambo, Saraki,, Dangote, Tony Elemulu and Other Attends Ibrahim Babangida\’s Daughter Wedding in Minna
Gen. Aliyu Gusau, who served several times as National Security Adviser, Dr Okwezili Nwodo, former PDP National Secretary, Alhaji Modibo, former FCT Minister, Oba Hamid Adekunle, Oluwo Kuta, also came.
Business moguls Aliko Dangote and Tony Elemulu, as well as members of the Federal Executive Councils including Ministers of Interior Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Defence Mansur Dan-Ali as well as Minister of state for Solid Mineral Development Abubakar Bwari. Abdullahi gave 10 cows and N500,000 as dowry for his bride and if you don’t yet know, the groom is the Sarkin Sudan of Gombe, in Gombe state. Gen. Garba Wushishi performed the symbolic ceremony of handing over Halimat at 2.45 pm in marriage to Abdullahi. Gov. Ibrahim Dankwanbo of Gombe state received the bride on behalf of the groom, who hails from the state.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017