Over the past two weeks, major media houses both online and offline headlines has witness one-sided story due to the resignation of Kamal Ajiboye as Davido‘s manager.
Now, it seems everything is getting interesting back as Davido has reunited back with his first ever industry manager, Asa Asika.
The deal that brought back Asa Asika as Davido’s new manager was sign and sealed yesterday January 30, 2017, as the Davido’s Hypeman Special ED took to his Snapchat to share pictures and videos while Davido tweeted, welcoming Asa Asika back to the team.
The new management deal with Asa Asika under his new outfit ‘ The Plug ” co-owned by Bizzle Osikoya. The Plug Entertainment would from now on handle all bookings & management affairs for Davido.
A statement from management company reads :
We Welcome Asa Asika & The entire ” The Plug Entertainment ” team on board. Davido becomes the second client under the Plug’s management, as he joins DJ Obi.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017