There are plenty ways to make money online and Twitter is one of them. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 creative ways to make money on twitter.
This involves soliciting ideas and contributions from a large group or community. If done correctly it can make you plenty of money, or at least capital for your business or idea. The best way this is done is tweeting to your followers to bring in contributions to fund your business or idea and asking them to help ‘retweet’ to spread the word. Some marketing expertise needs to learnt to successfully market your business or idea in order to get positive responses.
Produce a Twitter Related Service
You already know that the majority generally use Twitter during their free time, you can take advantage of this by creating a product or service that will appeal to them. A similar product or service might already exist but you can create a better or cheaper one that the users will know and love you for. For example, you can charge people to help them build a Twitter presence and make your prices reasonably and attractively low.
Companies and businesses are willing to pay for your tweets, just as long as you have a large enough following. You can find sponsors willing to pay you to Tweet about their products for an arranged fee.
A contest is one of the most effective ways to engage people on Twitter. You can try linking up with a local business that wants publicity, offer to hold a contest on Twitter to help them with this publicity and ask to be paid a percentage of sales that come in. Be sure that everything is as legally binding as possible to avoid being cheated. There a lot of fun and enticing ways to engage followers in a twitter contest, just brainstorm a little on it.
Sell Your Own Products and Services on Twitter
This might seem obvious but the funny thing is that a lot of people don’t recognize it. Many people aren’t using Twitter to effectively sell their products and services; this unfortunate because Twitter is one of the best ways to do so. Be on the lookout for and take advantage of trending hashtags related to your products and services and use this opportunity to put your work out there for not just your followers to see. Remember, ‘a little self-promotion can quickly lead to a job.’
More from my site
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017