5 Lagos Street Food Combo That Taste Better Together
Street foods has become an important part of our lives in Lagos. They are readily available when the hunger pangs starts biting and you probably don’t want to go a restaurant.
There are countless street foods you can find around. Irrespective, if you want to really enjoy street foods, there are some food combinations that taste better together.
Jumia Travel identify some of these foods. This is because if you eat them alone, you can’t get the best out of it. However, ensure that where you buying it is hygienic.
Fried yam + Akara
You can never compare eating fried yam alone and when you combine it with hot Akara balls. Wow! You will not get enough of it. And don’t forgot to ask the seller to add pepper! Other Akara combos include akara + bread and akara + pap.
Roasted plantain + groundnuts
Whoever thought of roasted plantain and groundnut is a genius! In fact, you will always find groundnuts were roasted plantains are sold. So, when you buy roasted plantain, don’t forget to buy groundnut at the same time.
Lacasera + Gala
This is arguably the king of street food combo in Lagos. You can hardly find anyone who takes Lacasera or any other beverages without a sausage roll in hand. This will temporarily tackle your hunger pangs.
Corn + coconut
You can enjoy roasted or cooked corn on its own without coconut. But corn and coconut are fantastic when consumed together. If you are yet to taste this street food together, you should probably try it because the taste is out of this world.
Eko + moin moin
Eko and moin moin is another exciting combo. There is no way you can take eko alone. It must be eaten with moin moin if you are serious about enjoying your eko.
More from my site
- How OOU Final Year Student Dies in Car Accident, Months to Graduation - May 29, 2017
- 4 Reasons Lionel Messi is Most Overrated Player Of All Time - May 29, 2017
- Democracy Day : Here are Five Reason Buhari Should Resign as Nigeria’s President - May 29, 2017
- Happy Democracy Day to All GYonlineNG Readers - May 29, 2017
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017