There is something about the word ‘resort and spa’ that rhymes with relaxation and paradise. A resort and spa is a place that provides you with a soothing escape from the hustle and bustle of your daily life. Jumia Travel, the online travel agency, shares 5 reasons you should leverage the escape a resort and spa offers by spending your next holiday there.
THE SANCTUARY IT PROVIDES
Take for example Epe Resort and Spa, a destination located adjacent to various lagoons and amongst a lush indigenous forest. The setting is right, dare say perfect, for you to rest your weary mind and renew your spirit. The gentle air and clear skies of the sub-tropical paradise exudes an atmosphere of repose that invites you to unwind, meditate and dream.
YOU GET TO BE PAMPERED
If only for a precious weekend, you get to be waited on hand and foot. Others would do the work of looking after your personal needs, and all you really need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy exclusive and luxurious services, relaxation and comfort.
THEY ARE AFFORDABLE
You probably would doubt this but do some research and see. Comfort isn’t only for the rich. There are affordable rates in these resort and spas that you can take advantage of to have much needed luxurious pampering and exclusive hospitality. All you need to do is save towards it and by the next holiday season, you would be good to go.
FACILITIES, ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS ARE AT CLOSE PROXIMITY
There is hardly ever a dull moment as exciting facilities, activities and attractions are literally right at ‘your backyard’. Sports and exercise facilities like gyms, tennis courts, basketball courts, golf courses, swimming pools etc.; relaxing activities like getting massages, going for a drink etc.; and nearby attractions like rooftop restaurants, luxury spas, lagoons, beaches, golf estates etc., all provide opportunities for lively and exciting activities and entertainment without the stress and cost of transporting yourself (and maybe friends or partners) to these places. Everything is at close proximity to you.
VARIETIES OF MOUTH-WATERING DISHES
You’ll be giving yourself a chance to enjoy the crafting of a variety of exquisite and tasty local and international dishes to the delight of your taste buds. You will get to explore and celebrate distinct culinary excellence, and maybe even see a few dishes you would like to recreate in the comfort of your own kitchen, for the culinary lovers. In the end, it will be a tantalizing journey giving you an unforgettable experience in fine dining. Just make sure you pick the right resort and spa.
More from my site
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017