Cleaning of gadgets is not something that a number of people consider necessary or relevant. They basically use their devices daily, allow it to gather dust and dirt and don’t bother to clean. Even those who want to clean their phones don’t know which item to use.
Anyways, sooner rather than later, the gadget begins to malfunction. Cleaning a device even once a week can extend the life of any device. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency shares items you can use to clean your gadgets without causing any damage.
Use compressed air duster
Compressed air is an electronic duster used for cleaning devices. You can use it to clean your phone, laptops and USB ports. Importantly, you should shut down your gadgets before using compressed air duster and don’t clean aggressively except you want to damage your phone.
Cotton bud is good for cleaning the ports of your laptop, Micro USB and charging ports. You can also dip it alcohol for enhanced performance.
This is the perfect way to clean the screen of your smartphone. Microfiber clothes safely wipe screens without scratching the screen. Switch off your device, and use the microfiber to wipe the screen either horizontally or vertically until it is sparkling clean.
Your old toothbrush can also serve the purpose of cleaning. You can use is to wipe your device to get rid of dust. However, ensure that you use your brush is not dirty.
The magic eraser works like magic. It is mainly used for wiping stubborn dirt or residues. Dip the eraser in water, squeeze it out, and gently use it to wipe the residue.
A lint remover (A lint roller or lint remover is a roll of one-sided adhesive paper on a cardboard or plastic barrel that is mounted on a central spindle, with an attached handle) is very harsh so you can only use it to clean your speakers to remove dust that has settled on it.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017