After been in music industry for almost 6 years now, rapper and singer Skales, is set to released his first studio album.
The former Banky W’s EME recording artistes Skales, is set drop his long-awaited debut album on APRIL 1, 2015 and the album is titled ” Man of The Year”.
The ” Shake Body’‘ crooner Skales, part ways with EME Records last year, when his contract expired with the label and was later signed Baseline Music. After his exist from the label, he drop his first single as an independent artistes titled ” Shining ” .
His album date was chosen on a reason, The singer was born on April 1, 1991 in Kaduna State and will be 24 years old on the date, which makes it a good date for him to drop his debut album.
The album, ‘Man Of The Year’ will be released under the Baseline Music imprint and will feature collaborations with acts like Davido, Seaon, Timaya and others.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017