A troll is someone who posts inflammatory or off-topic messages on social media. These trolls take advantage of the social media freedom they have to do whatever they like which is usually in bad taste.
They are attention seekers and if you are not careful, they will get under your skin. In order to help you identify these trolls, Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares some of the types of trolls you may encounter online. The best way to deal with them is to ignore them.
The grammar police troll
They are simply looking for mistakes to correct. They do not care if you knowingly or unknowingly made the mistake. They just want to call you out on your poor grammar. The best response? Correct the mistake and say thank you!
The headline readers troll
Sometimes the headline of a news story is different from the content of the story. For these trolls, they only read headlines without delving into the meat of the story. Hence, they react based on a headline without knowing the full story.
The meme masters troll
They use the correct meme to express sarcasm. You cannot help but laugh even though the meme is directed at you.
The ITK troll
The I Too Know Trolls are very knowledgeable. Instead of using it to educate, he uses it to intimidate others. He never shies away from showing off his knowledge whenever he can.
The clap back troll
This is called trolling the troll. If you troll them, they have the perfect reply that will turn the table around. You will end up being embarrassed.
The chief abuser troll
If you check their comments, tweets, and posts, it is replete with abuses. They can abuse for Africa.
The everywhere troll
They have taken trolling as a job. You find them on Instagram, twitter, Snap, and Facebook trolling, They are everywhere just waiting for you!
The research troll
They are official fact social media checker. If you make any claims, they will do research just to verify it. God help you if it is false. In other cases, if a celebrity re-wears a particular attire, they will finish you that you start wondering if they are monitoring you.
More from my site
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017