It’s no more news that American billionaires businessman and real estate mogul Donald Trump, has been elected as 45th president of United State of America, in an election that defies all odds on how election is being won in the 21st century.
After winning the historical election today, Donald promised that he will made American great again. Though Trump had promises several things while campaigning for his emergency as american president, which will drastically change the U.S policy.
Shortly after the 70-year-old was declared winner of the US election, the president-elect gave a victory speech in New York where he promised what he is going to do on first day in office.
Here are 10 things Trump said he would do on his first day in office:
1. “Convene his top generals and inform them they have 30 days to come up with a plan to stop ISIS.”
2. “Repeal Obamacare and undo some of Obama’s executive orders.”
3. “Begin swiftly removing criminal illegal immigrants from the country.”
4. “Notify all countries that refuse to take back dangerous illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in this country that they will lose access to visa programs if they continue to do so.”
5. “Fix the Department of Veterans Affairs.”
6. “Call the heads of major companies who are moving operations oversea to inform them that they’ll face 35 percent tariffs.”
7. “Start taking care of the military.”
8. “Suspend Syrian refugee resettlement.”
9. “Meet with Homeland Security officials and generals to begin securing the southern border.”