The potential of travel in Africa continues to increase as interesting destinations become more popular and hidden ones are unveiled for the world to see & marvel and as a possible source of revenue for the state government. It’s a win-win in both ways, travellers from far and wide get to experience a new world and the locals get sources of income to supplement their livelihood.
Jovago.com brings this series to open the eyes and minds of all to the possibilities and beauties of Africa. Start planning your itinerary and making possible plans for your future vacations.Whether the motto for your ideal vacation is refreshing or adventurous, Mauritius gives you the best of both!
Although Mauritius rests kilometres off the southeast coast, it remains one of Africa’s great vacation destinations, situated right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, it is the perfect blend of amazing people, beautiful scenery and a range of engaging activities like birdwatching and mountain trekking.
The ambience is accompanied with a great nightlife and UNESCO Heritage Sites capable of leaving travellers and tourists awestruck!
Nature lovers are sure to enjoy the white sand beaches and for history buffs, the Le Morne Mountain presently a UNESCO Heritage Site used to be a refuge for runaway slaves in the 19th century.
The zen-searching tourists can lounge on the beach and enjoy the cool evening breeze and sound of the water slapping the rocks. ince the beaches are not always crowded, you get the perk of feeling like you’re lounging on your very own private beach!
Tourists tend to flock to the northern part of the island around Grand Baie where the resorts and beaches abound and adventure lovers are free to get a taste of the wildlife and for the lovers, this makes for an amazing honeymoon and wedding destination!
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017