Former agege bread hawker seller turned model Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna, whose story has touched the entire country and beyond is making moves!
Barely few day ago, she signed modelling contract with Few Model Management, the 27-year-old mother of 2 has opened her official photo sharing network Instagram where she gathered over 5k followers in just 2 days, she also has re-united back with her husband, Sunday Orisaguna who traveled all the way from Osun State to her photo-shoot in Lagos yesterday and she also had a glam shoot at Nigerian fashion label, April by Kunbi’s Lekki studio which was covered by CNN.
According to Ono Bello,
Olajumoke is going to be featured in leading publications both within and outside Nigeria. She is scheduled to pay some courtesy visits to top government officials in the country as well as top entrepreneurs and business moguls. She is being featured in the billboard campaign of a major fashion online retailer, as well as starting an internship at Make Me Salon in Lagos, and Sari Signature Salon in Victoria Island, Lagos as she used to be a hair stylist in Osun state.
Her dream however is to go back to school and get an education.
Here are pictures from her
This young lady story is nothing short of a miracle. I pray everyone reading this gets the miracle they desire from the Almighty.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017