Former agege bread hawker seller turned model Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna, whose story has touched the entire country and beyond is making moves!
Barely few day ago, she signed modelling contract with Few Model Management, the 27-year-old mother of 2 has opened her official photo sharing network Instagram where she gathered over 5k followers in just 2 days, she also has re-united back with her husband, Sunday Orisaguna who traveled all the way from Osun State to her photo-shoot in Lagos yesterday and she also had a glam shoot at Nigerian fashion label, April by Kunbi’s Lekki studio which was covered by CNN.
According to Ono Bello,
Olajumoke is going to be featured in leading publications both within and outside Nigeria. She is scheduled to pay some courtesy visits to top government officials in the country as well as top entrepreneurs and business moguls. She is being featured in the billboard campaign of a major fashion online retailer, as well as starting an internship at Make Me Salon in Lagos, and Sari Signature Salon in Victoria Island, Lagos as she used to be a hair stylist in Osun state.
Her dream however is to go back to school and get an education.
Here are pictures from her
This young lady story is nothing short of a miracle. I pray everyone reading this gets the miracle they desire from the Almighty.
More from my site
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017