Popular American online news tabloid Huffington Post has feature sensational agege bread seller turned model Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna, who was discover by celebrity photographer TY Bello after she was accidentally walked into Nigerian-UK-based rapper Tinie Tempahr‘s photo shot in Lagos.
The profiled blog post titled ” How To Get A Modelling Contract: Olajumoke Orisaguna Scouted After Accidentally Walking Into Tinie Tempahr Photo Shoot ”.
The features post reads :
“For anyone who has ever spent their work day fantasizing about being spotted by a model scout, Olajumoke Orisaguna’s remarkable story is the stuff of your most wishful daydreams.
“Orisaguna, 27, was working as a bread seller in Lagos, Nigeria, when she unintentionally walked into a shot photographer Ty Bello had lined up of Tinie Tempah.”
Mrs Olajumoke will also feature on CNN and she has also bagged billboard campaign for online fashion retailer and has sign modelling contract with Few Model Management.
Nollywood movie star Omoni Oboli has also announced that she will featured in her next movie.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017