Popular American online news tabloid Huffington Post has feature sensational agege bread seller turned model Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna, who was discover by celebrity photographer TY Bello after she was accidentally walked into Nigerian-UK-based rapper Tinie Tempahr‘s photo shot in Lagos.
The profiled blog post titled ” How To Get A Modelling Contract: Olajumoke Orisaguna Scouted After Accidentally Walking Into Tinie Tempahr Photo Shoot ”.
The features post reads :
“For anyone who has ever spent their work day fantasizing about being spotted by a model scout, Olajumoke Orisaguna’s remarkable story is the stuff of your most wishful daydreams.
“Orisaguna, 27, was working as a bread seller in Lagos, Nigeria, when she unintentionally walked into a shot photographer Ty Bello had lined up of Tinie Tempah.”
Mrs Olajumoke will also feature on CNN and she has also bagged billboard campaign for online fashion retailer and has sign modelling contract with Few Model Management.
Nollywood movie star Omoni Oboli has also announced that she will featured in her next movie.
More from my site
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017