American pop star Rihanna reach historical landmark this week as she becomes best-selling solo artist of all time. The bad girl Riri reached 213.3 million in overall sales breaking the previous holder Elvis Presley with 211.5 million sales.
The legendary musician Elvis Presley released 193 albums to Rihanna who released 12 album, since her released her debut single 2003 . Only the Beatles have sold more than Rihanna with 270 million in sales.
Rihanna also holds the crown for;
Best Selling Female Recording Artist of All Time;
World’s Best Selling Recording Act of All Time Outside of The United Kingdom;
Best Selling Recording Artiste of All Time – Americas;
Best Selling Singles Artist;
Best Selling Digital Artist of All Time.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017