It seems that the beef between American rapper Lil Wayne and his adopted father/mentor Birdman have not come to any fruitful part for both party.
Few months ago, rapper Lil Wayne , rant on twitter about his label and even further called himself being prisoner under the label imprint, but he is ready to sue the label owner Birdman.
According to TMZ, the two tried to make a settlement this week to keep them together. Unfortunately, neither could come up with a balanced compromise, and now Wayne is asking for $8m and to be let go from Cash Money.
The cash Wayne’s asking for is claimed to be an advance Birdman owed him for his latest album.
As for now, Wayne will continue to make music. However, when Tha Carter V comes out, don’t expect it to be released under Cash Money.
More from my site
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017