It seems that the beef between American rapper Lil Wayne and his adopted father/mentor Birdman have not come to any fruitful part for both party.
Few months ago, rapper Lil Wayne , rant on twitter about his label and even further called himself being prisoner under the label imprint, but he is ready to sue the label owner Birdman.
According to TMZ, the two tried to make a settlement this week to keep them together. Unfortunately, neither could come up with a balanced compromise, and now Wayne is asking for $8m and to be let go from Cash Money.
The cash Wayne’s asking for is claimed to be an advance Birdman owed him for his latest album.
As for now, Wayne will continue to make music. However, when Tha Carter V comes out, don’t expect it to be released under Cash Money.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017