It seems that the beef between American rapper Lil Wayne and his adopted father/mentor Birdman have not come to any fruitful part for both party.
Few months ago, rapper Lil Wayne , rant on twitter about his label and even further called himself being prisoner under the label imprint, but he is ready to sue the label owner Birdman.
According to TMZ, the two tried to make a settlement this week to keep them together. Unfortunately, neither could come up with a balanced compromise, and now Wayne is asking for $8m and to be let go from Cash Money.
The cash Wayne’s asking for is claimed to be an advance Birdman owed him for his latest album.
As for now, Wayne will continue to make music. However, when Tha Carter V comes out, don’t expect it to be released under Cash Money.
More from my site
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog : How to Create Your Blog or Site in 5 Minutes with WordPress - November 21, 2017
- Bluehost Black Friday 2017 Live : Special BlueHost Black Friday Coupons 80% OFF - November 21, 2017
- All What You Need to Know About Mother of Wizkid’s Third Child - November 20, 2017
- Dancehall Singer Burna Boy Invites by Police for Having Hand in Mr.2kay’s Robbery Attack at Eko Hotel - November 20, 2017
- Nigerian Pop Star Wizkid Welcomes Third Child in Six Years - November 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage Did Not Owns ” Malo ” Song, But You? - November 20, 2017
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017