Nigerian media personality and noted celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji success story is inspiring for every dream chasers. According to her, growing up I wanted to be a reporter or a TV presenter, but now she’s planing to launch her own TV station.
Just a year that she announcing that she’s launching her own media empire which included a music blog, a social network, and a Linda Ikeji TV creating digital content.
Of all of the subsidiaries channel Linda Ikeji introduced, it’s only the Linda Ikeji TV that’s bankable and profitable among all product she introduced, which makes Linda to decide to launch her own TV station.
The Linda Ikeji TV channel on YouTube has 10 key programs it offers:
- The Report Card
- Hot Topics
- The Interview
- Crime Story
- Rumor has It
- LIB Special
- Gidi Pranks
- The Red Carpet
- Buzz’r TV
- Uncle Bros
Congrats to boss Lady, Linda Ikeji has she set join Mo’Abudu as one of two women in Nigeria who own a television station.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017