” Poverty is Sexist ” One agricultural poverty initiates campaign in Africa is out with the remix of their smashing trending campaign song titled ” Strong Girl ”, which is an anthem that celebrates the power of girls and women everywhere.
But the remix have co-founder of One campaign and member of world renowned rock band group U2, Bono and One campaign brand ambassador D’banj, alongside with others African finest musicians such as Banky W and Diamond.
The original version have leading female musicians from African continent such as Waje, Yemi Alade, Omotola, Selmor Mtukudzi and many others top female artists from across the continent.
The guys may be remixing it, but the message stays the same: Poverty is Sexist. Women and girls everywhere are held back, through lack of education, and economic opportunity.
Download, Listen Live and share your thought.
You can also watch the official video of One — ” Strong Girl ” Remix.
More from my site
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017