” Poverty is Sexist ” One agricultural poverty initiates campaign in Africa is out with the remix of their smashing trending campaign song titled ” Strong Girl ”, which is an anthem that celebrates the power of girls and women everywhere.
But the remix have co-founder of One campaign and member of world renowned rock band group U2, Bono and One campaign brand ambassador D’banj, alongside with others African finest musicians such as Banky W and Diamond.
The original version have leading female musicians from African continent such as Waje, Yemi Alade, Omotola, Selmor Mtukudzi and many others top female artists from across the continent.
The guys may be remixing it, but the message stays the same: Poverty is Sexist. Women and girls everywhere are held back, through lack of education, and economic opportunity.
Download, Listen Live and share your thought.
You can also watch the official video of One — ” Strong Girl ” Remix.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017