International superstar, record label boss, entertainer and entrepreneur Dayo Oyebanjo, know as D’banj, receive a signed legendary rock star group U2 album as Christmas gift.
One of the rock star group Bono, was the person that orchestrate the deal for D’banj, to be the brand ambassador for ONE’s Do Agric Initiatives to eradictaion poverty in African through the agricultural sector.
The deal gives D’banj, opportunity to meet with Africans leaders in AU Summit last year, Obama-African Leadership Summit in Washington, Speaks alongside with World Bank President and other influential people around the world in Washington and also gives him the opportunity to unveiled his first product ” Koko Garri ” from his Koko Holdings Company.
More from my site
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017
- Mixed Reactions as Nigerians Questions Jacobs Zuma Statue in Imo - October 17, 2017
- Where are the Defensive Genius Team as Pep Guardiola Keeps Winning Against All Odds by Jide Johnson Leoso - October 16, 2017