The winner of 2017 Big Brother Naija, Efe has been allegedly reported to have been offered a recording deal with Davido‘s DMW label.
Report says that he has been offered a deal after his win in Johannesburg, South-Africa. In the 11 weeks reality show sees Efe winning the show ahead of other 11 contenders to clinch the grand prize of N25M and a brand new SUV car.
According to report reaching GYOnlineNG.COM, says that Davido has offered to sign the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba to his label Davido Music Worldwide (DMW).
According to a spokesperson for DMW,:
“Efe is loved by all, the people love him and that’s why he won. Asides supporting him to win Big Brother Naija, we decided to support him further with a music deal. Based on logistics, we know he’ll go places but we believe Davido Music Worldwide will be a grand opportunity for him.”
Before Big Brother Naija fame came, Efe is an upcoming rapper, who has released his EP titled ” Lagos ”, as reference to his story moving from Warri to Lagos, in order to pursue his music career.
Based on logistics, Should Efe Accept the Deal with DMW?
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017