The winner of 2017 Big Brother Naija, Efe has been allegedly reported to have been offered a recording deal with Davido‘s DMW label.
Report says that he has been offered a deal after his win in Johannesburg, South-Africa. In the 11 weeks reality show sees Efe winning the show ahead of other 11 contenders to clinch the grand prize of N25M and a brand new SUV car.
According to report reaching GYOnlineNG.COM, says that Davido has offered to sign the winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, Efe Ejeba to his label Davido Music Worldwide (DMW).
According to a spokesperson for DMW,:
“Efe is loved by all, the people love him and that’s why he won. Asides supporting him to win Big Brother Naija, we decided to support him further with a music deal. Based on logistics, we know he’ll go places but we believe Davido Music Worldwide will be a grand opportunity for him.”
Before Big Brother Naija fame came, Efe is an upcoming rapper, who has released his EP titled ” Lagos ”, as reference to his story moving from Warri to Lagos, in order to pursue his music career.
Based on logistics, Should Efe Accept the Deal with DMW?
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017