As the Big Brother Naija 2017 is gradually coming to an end in the next few days, viewers of the reality show has started prediction who will win the show between the remaining housemates.
Indigenous Yoruba rapper and record label boss Olamide has join the league Nigerians that have made their prediction based on who will win the reality show before the final announcement by the organiser.
The ” Abule Sowo ” singer Olamide says he’s rooting for Efe to win the reality, this is a huge blow for Efe because he’s gradually gaining majority vote as the finale of the show approaches.
Here is what the YBNL Nation boss Olamide have to say has he joined the bandwagon, as he recognises the street. He shared a picture with DJ Kentalky to show his support, he wrote;
Oshey @DJkentalky awon ti BBNaija but as I be Wobey so na based on logistics #TeamEfe make una no vex God bless everyone’s hustle.
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017