Renowned Nigeria entertainment lawyer and Founder/President of Chocolate City Group, Audu Maikori collapsed at the on-going 2017 edition of Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) holding at Muson Center, Lagos.
According to report, the cause for Audu‘s collapse is not known yet but reliable source says that doctors at the venue were able to revive him and he has since been taken to St Nicholas Hospital for further medications.
The report further says that Audu Maikori alongside with Mo Abudu just finished moderating the Q and A sessions and was taking selfie with fans before he collapsed. Recently, the Choc City boss was put under pressure, following a series of tweets credited to him, over the saddening development in Southern Kaduna.
Often, he shared gruesome photos of what he alleged to be corpses of people killed in the mayhem. However, some twitter users called him out saying those photos were not from Southern Kaduna.
One twitter user even went as far as asking the Department of State Security Service (DSS) to arrest him because he was posing a threat to peace in the country. The DSS arrested Audu and kept him in detention for almost 24 hours, after which he was released, following the intervention of some top Nigerians.
It was later revealed how the Chocolate City boss was misinformed by his driver.
More from my site
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017