Former Kano-State governor and current Kano Central Senatorial District senator, Rabiu Kwakwanso has dumped the ruling party All Progressive Congress (APC) for the opposition party Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), according Vanguard reports.
Nigeria’s leading daily newspaper Vanguard reports that former presidential aspirant Rabiu Kwakwanso defects alongside with 10 other Kano lawmakers on Tuesday.
Recall that in March last year, the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Kano State chapter had initiated moves to suspend him over what it termed anti-party activities.
The APC Chairman in Kano, Haruna Doguwa had said Kwakwanso allegedly exhibited actions capable of compromising the party’s unity.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017