Former Kano-State governor and current Kano Central Senatorial District senator, Rabiu Kwakwanso has dumped the ruling party All Progressive Congress (APC) for the opposition party Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), according Vanguard reports.
Nigeria’s leading daily newspaper Vanguard reports that former presidential aspirant Rabiu Kwakwanso defects alongside with 10 other Kano lawmakers on Tuesday.
Recall that in March last year, the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Kano State chapter had initiated moves to suspend him over what it termed anti-party activities.
The APC Chairman in Kano, Haruna Doguwa had said Kwakwanso allegedly exhibited actions capable of compromising the party’s unity.
More from my site
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog : How to Create Your Blog or Site in 5 Minutes with WordPress - November 21, 2017
- Bluehost Black Friday 2017 Live : Special BlueHost Black Friday Coupons 80% OFF - November 21, 2017
- All What You Need to Know About Mother of Wizkid’s Third Child - November 20, 2017
- Dancehall Singer Burna Boy Invites by Police for Having Hand in Mr.2kay’s Robbery Attack at Eko Hotel - November 20, 2017
- Nigerian Pop Star Wizkid Welcomes Third Child in Six Years - November 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage Did Not Owns ” Malo ” Song, But You? - November 20, 2017
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017