After several days of waiting for him to return back to the country, Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari has finally returned to the country from a medical vacation in London.
On Jan 19th, President Muhammadu Buhari departs the country for London on vacation trip, which later turn out to be medical vacation trip.
Late yesterday night, the Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media & Publicity, Mr Femi Adeshina released a statement saying the president will be back in the country today.
No more cause for alarm, Mr president is now back in the country and here’s pictures from his arrive through the Airbase Force Kaduna.
As am writing this report, President Buhari is currently holding a key meeting with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and others top government officials.
The meeting is holding inside the First Lady Conference hall. While security operatives barred journalists from covering the meeting which was supposed to be open to the press.
I am pleased I am back, I am feeling much better now. – President Buhari pic.twitter.com/GvQpU2mcQi
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) March 10, 2017
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017