A shocking report reaching us indicate that Veteran Yoruba Nollywood actress and mother of two Moji Olaiya dies at 42 in Canada.
The mother of two Moji, who recently welcome her baby in March, 2017 was born on February 27, 1975. Moji Olaiya is daughter of legendary musician Victor Olaiya starred in over 100 movies but she was popular for her role in ” No Pains No Gain,” ” Nkan Adun ” and ” Agunbaniro “ movies.
Founder of the Best of Nollywood Awards, Seun Oloketuyi broke the news of her death via Instagram.
“Breaking news @MojiOlaiya dies in Canada. Details soon,” he wrote.
Toyin Aimakhu also shared a photo of the actress, writing “RIP” with sad emojis.
Late Moji Olaiya was married to Bayo Okesola in 2007 and she was further converted to Islam in 2014.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017