A shocking report reaching us indicate that Veteran Yoruba Nollywood actress and mother of two Moji Olaiya dies at 42 in Canada.
The mother of two Moji, who recently welcome her baby in March, 2017 was born on February 27, 1975. Moji Olaiya is daughter of legendary musician Victor Olaiya starred in over 100 movies but she was popular for her role in ” No Pains No Gain,” ” Nkan Adun ” and ” Agunbaniro “ movies.
Founder of the Best of Nollywood Awards, Seun Oloketuyi broke the news of her death via Instagram.
“Breaking news @MojiOlaiya dies in Canada. Details soon,” he wrote.
Toyin Aimakhu also shared a photo of the actress, writing “RIP” with sad emojis.
Late Moji Olaiya was married to Bayo Okesola in 2007 and she was further converted to Islam in 2014.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017