In the recent days, report has been circulation viral online that principal of last year 219 abducted Chibok Girls Secondary School #BringBackOurGirls in Borno State, has been appointed as commissioner of Education in that state.
However, some people has speculated that the #BringBackOurGirls campaign iis an avenue create by the then opposition party (APC) to sabotage the administration of former President Jonathan, because the orchestrator of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign was also appointed as member of transition committee for President Buhari.
In other to clear all the rumours surrounding the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, former minster of education and also one of the front member of the campaign Oby Ezekwesili, has come out to denies the report of the principal been appointed as commissioner in the state.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017