Tech giant Apple Inc, on Thursday, announced that they are going to shut down Beats Music service, they also reveal to general public that they will cancel all subscription come November 30th, 2015.
The public announcement also indicates that all Beats Music users who make the switch to Apple Music will have the opportunity of the first free 3 month trial as the rest of other users enjoyed, as well as their preferences ported over from Beats.
According to Apple‘s statement on its official website, it says that Apple Music have all the same features that Beats Music have before, with supposed improved recommendation; Connect, iTunes support, deep iOS integration and more.
In May 2014, Apple announced the acquisition of Beats by Dre electronic for a whopping prize of $3 billion, though up till date we are not sure of the purchase for the Apple brand.
According to Tech Cabal, report say that;
Now things are a lot clearer, as Beats Music’s intelligent recommendation engine formed the foundation of Apple Music, the hardware is now featured on the Apple Store as peripherals for Apple devices, (some even sporting Apple’s proprietary lightning port), and even the former executives, Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, were instrumental in negotiating new deals with the labels which had deals with Beats Music.
This move comes just after the Android version was released (which, for the record, I think looks better than the iOS iteration) as a beta. It will be interesting to see what native Android users think about Apple’s first proper foray into their ecosystem.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017