Outspoken and controversial Nigeria Senator Dino Melaye, in a tweet on Wednesday, mocked the suspended the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal due to pending outcome of investigation into the alleged diversion of N233m for removal of invasive plant species in Yobe.
According to report published by The Presidency through Mr Femi Adeshina, says that Lawal violated law and due process in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).
Melaye mocked Lawal with the lyrics of a song he sang in a video he released after the Senate Ethics committee cleared him of allegations that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.
Dino wrote: “Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni,” which translates as “you will be beaten mercilessly if you fight someone who is stronger than you”.
More from my site
- Nathaniel Bassey Tap Into #HallelujahChallenge Campaign with New Song, Download Nathaniel Bassey — Olowogbogboro Ft. Wale Adenuga - June 28, 2017
- Recession Hit MTN as They Pull Out as Sponsor for ” Who Want To Be A Millionaire ” Show - June 28, 2017
- D’banj Unveils Artwork & Released Date for ” King Don Come ” Album - June 27, 2017
- Download LuluRaps — An Eye for a Naira EP, As LuluRaps Takes Us on Lyrical Journey of Not Abandoning One’s Visions or Dreams Just for Profit - June 26, 2017
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017