Outspoken and controversial Nigeria Senator Dino Melaye, in a tweet on Wednesday, mocked the suspended the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal due to pending outcome of investigation into the alleged diversion of N233m for removal of invasive plant species in Yobe.
According to report published by The Presidency through Mr Femi Adeshina, says that Lawal violated law and due process in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).
Melaye mocked Lawal with the lyrics of a song he sang in a video he released after the Senate Ethics committee cleared him of allegations that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.
Dino wrote: “Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni,” which translates as “you will be beaten mercilessly if you fight someone who is stronger than you”.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017