Outspoken and controversial Nigeria Senator Dino Melaye, in a tweet on Wednesday, mocked the suspended the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal due to pending outcome of investigation into the alleged diversion of N233m for removal of invasive plant species in Yobe.
According to report published by The Presidency through Mr Femi Adeshina, says that Lawal violated law and due process in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).
Melaye mocked Lawal with the lyrics of a song he sang in a video he released after the Senate Ethics committee cleared him of allegations that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.
Dino wrote: “Aje ku iya ni oje, ajeku iya ni o je, eni ti o to eni no, ton de na de ni,” which translates as “you will be beaten mercilessly if you fight someone who is stronger than you”.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017