In the last few days, Omoni Oboli‘s ” Okafor’s Law ” has dominate major headlines in both traditional and conventional media platforms, due to court injunction placed on the movie over copyright infringement.
Omoni Oboli’s latest project ” Okafor’s Law ” was supposed to be premiered to thousands of guests who gathered at IMAX Cinema, Lekki Lagos last Friday, 24th March but the planned event was soon short lived when a court injunction obtained by Raconteur Productions restricted the movie from showing.
However, there is now good news for Omoni Oboli’s camp and fans because the injunction was lifted today, 30, March 2017 by Justice N. Buba of the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos. The court lifted the injunction while stating that the movie should not have been prevented from showing in the first place since the copyright claim suit is yet to be determined by a competent court of law.
The movie, Okafor’s Law will now be showing nationwide in all cinemas from Friday, March 31, 2017.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017