In the last few days, Omoni Oboli‘s ” Okafor’s Law ” has dominate major headlines in both traditional and conventional media platforms, due to court injunction placed on the movie over copyright infringement.
Omoni Oboli’s latest project ” Okafor’s Law ” was supposed to be premiered to thousands of guests who gathered at IMAX Cinema, Lekki Lagos last Friday, 24th March but the planned event was soon short lived when a court injunction obtained by Raconteur Productions restricted the movie from showing.
However, there is now good news for Omoni Oboli’s camp and fans because the injunction was lifted today, 30, March 2017 by Justice N. Buba of the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos. The court lifted the injunction while stating that the movie should not have been prevented from showing in the first place since the copyright claim suit is yet to be determined by a competent court of law.
The movie, Okafor’s Law will now be showing nationwide in all cinemas from Friday, March 31, 2017.
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017