In the last few days, Omoni Oboli‘s ” Okafor’s Law ” has dominate major headlines in both traditional and conventional media platforms, due to court injunction placed on the movie over copyright infringement.
Omoni Oboli’s latest project ” Okafor’s Law ” was supposed to be premiered to thousands of guests who gathered at IMAX Cinema, Lekki Lagos last Friday, 24th March but the planned event was soon short lived when a court injunction obtained by Raconteur Productions restricted the movie from showing.
However, there is now good news for Omoni Oboli’s camp and fans because the injunction was lifted today, 30, March 2017 by Justice N. Buba of the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos. The court lifted the injunction while stating that the movie should not have been prevented from showing in the first place since the copyright claim suit is yet to be determined by a competent court of law.
The movie, Okafor’s Law will now be showing nationwide in all cinemas from Friday, March 31, 2017.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017