Over the past few days, Nigerian pop star Davido and Malaysian-Nigerian ” Big Boy ” Hushpuppi are battling on social media base on who’s richer between both of them.
The feud between Davido and Hushpuppi started when the social media sensational Hushpuppi said that he spent 11m Naira partying at popular Lagos night club Quilox and further threw shade at Davido, saying that he’s wealthier, more hardworking and isn’t living off his father’s money.
However, Davido quickly respond by providing proof that he spent over a 130M Naira in transactions just in the month of December, and also advised Hushpuppi to leave Nigeria immediately as he was going to “oppress” him.
As at the time of writing this report, both of them have reconciled as this video of them hugging each other and laughing was posted by a certain peacemaker named Buruji on Instagram.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017