Hundreds of visitors storm late Yoruba movie star Moji Olaiya‘s magodo residence in Lagos, but what will can described about their looks are distraught, distressed and dismayed.
The late actress elder brother had a chat with NET, described the death of Moji as unexpected. ” When I spoke to her a few days ago, she did not give signs of death. She never complained about anything. This is really heartbreaking ”, he said.
The NET‘s correspondent further had chat with the late actress housekeeper Mrs Keji, says Moji is very close friend of her and also disclosed details of the actress’s sudden death to us.
According to her, she said the three days before she passed away; Olaiya had placed several calls from her base in Canada to complain of ‘being uncomfortable’.
‘Her baby was born premature- her EDD was for May 2017 but complications arose that necessitated that she be induced to save the baby’s life as well as hers. But since the delivery in March, her health had not been exactly perfect’.
The housekeeper further revealed to NET that around 10pm local time (3am Nigerian time) she went into a crisis.
‘Her blood pressure shot up and she got unconscious. An ambulance was called to transport her to the hospital. But her case worsened and she gave up the ghost before the could make it to the hospital.’
Mrs Keji who could not hold back tears continued,
‘Moji could not say goodbye to us, she didn’t let us hold her baby, where will her mother start from? Her death came too early, I believe this was not ordinary. This looks like a spiritual attack.’
The late actress 20-years old daughter Adunola was visibly hysterical and had to be held back by friends who were around to console her. The Babcock University student was then taken into an inner room as her screams continued to be heard.
Moji Olaiya’s infant daughter however is said to be in care of her friend with whom she was staying in Canada. It is unsure what will happen to the two month old. Olaiya’s relationship with the father of the child, simply called ‘Mr Femi’ is hazy as there as insinuations that he is still married to someone else.
The 42 year old’s death almost exactly two years to the death of her younger brother Abidemi Olaiya who died on May 4 2015.
Her elder brother Otunba, however told us that the family had not informed their patriarch, renoned highlife muscian Dr Victor Olaiya.
‘As you know, Baba is old and it is never a good thing for children to die before their parents. We do not know how he will take it. We have to be really careful, but we are going to his Aguda residence later this evening,’ he said.
Report Credit: NET
More from my site
- Nathaniel Bassey Tap Into #HallelujahChallenge Campaign with New Song, Download Nathaniel Bassey — Olowogbogboro Ft. Wale Adenuga - June 28, 2017
- Recession Hit MTN as They Pull Out as Sponsor for ” Who Want To Be A Millionaire ” Show - June 28, 2017
- D’banj Unveils Artwork & Released Date for ” King Don Come ” Album - June 27, 2017
- Download LuluRaps — An Eye for a Naira EP, As LuluRaps Takes Us on Lyrical Journey of Not Abandoning One’s Visions or Dreams Just for Profit - June 26, 2017
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017