Hundreds of visitors storm late Yoruba movie star Moji Olaiya‘s magodo residence in Lagos, but what will can described about their looks are distraught, distressed and dismayed.
The late actress elder brother had a chat with NET, described the death of Moji as unexpected. ” When I spoke to her a few days ago, she did not give signs of death. She never complained about anything. This is really heartbreaking ”, he said.
The NET‘s correspondent further had chat with the late actress housekeeper Mrs Keji, says Moji is very close friend of her and also disclosed details of the actress’s sudden death to us.
According to her, she said the three days before she passed away; Olaiya had placed several calls from her base in Canada to complain of ‘being uncomfortable’.
‘Her baby was born premature- her EDD was for May 2017 but complications arose that necessitated that she be induced to save the baby’s life as well as hers. But since the delivery in March, her health had not been exactly perfect’.
The housekeeper further revealed to NET that around 10pm local time (3am Nigerian time) she went into a crisis.
‘Her blood pressure shot up and she got unconscious. An ambulance was called to transport her to the hospital. But her case worsened and she gave up the ghost before the could make it to the hospital.’
Mrs Keji who could not hold back tears continued,
‘Moji could not say goodbye to us, she didn’t let us hold her baby, where will her mother start from? Her death came too early, I believe this was not ordinary. This looks like a spiritual attack.’
The late actress 20-years old daughter Adunola was visibly hysterical and had to be held back by friends who were around to console her. The Babcock University student was then taken into an inner room as her screams continued to be heard.
Moji Olaiya’s infant daughter however is said to be in care of her friend with whom she was staying in Canada. It is unsure what will happen to the two month old. Olaiya’s relationship with the father of the child, simply called ‘Mr Femi’ is hazy as there as insinuations that he is still married to someone else.
The 42 year old’s death almost exactly two years to the death of her younger brother Abidemi Olaiya who died on May 4 2015.
Her elder brother Otunba, however told us that the family had not informed their patriarch, renoned highlife muscian Dr Victor Olaiya.
‘As you know, Baba is old and it is never a good thing for children to die before their parents. We do not know how he will take it. We have to be really careful, but we are going to his Aguda residence later this evening,’ he said.
Report Credit: NET
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017