Hundreds of visitors storm late Yoruba movie star Moji Olaiya‘s magodo residence in Lagos, but what will can described about their looks are distraught, distressed and dismayed.
The late actress elder brother had a chat with NET, described the death of Moji as unexpected. ” When I spoke to her a few days ago, she did not give signs of death. She never complained about anything. This is really heartbreaking ”, he said.
The NET‘s correspondent further had chat with the late actress housekeeper Mrs Keji, says Moji is very close friend of her and also disclosed details of the actress’s sudden death to us.
According to her, she said the three days before she passed away; Olaiya had placed several calls from her base in Canada to complain of ‘being uncomfortable’.
‘Her baby was born premature- her EDD was for May 2017 but complications arose that necessitated that she be induced to save the baby’s life as well as hers. But since the delivery in March, her health had not been exactly perfect’.
The housekeeper further revealed to NET that around 10pm local time (3am Nigerian time) she went into a crisis.
‘Her blood pressure shot up and she got unconscious. An ambulance was called to transport her to the hospital. But her case worsened and she gave up the ghost before the could make it to the hospital.’
Mrs Keji who could not hold back tears continued,
‘Moji could not say goodbye to us, she didn’t let us hold her baby, where will her mother start from? Her death came too early, I believe this was not ordinary. This looks like a spiritual attack.’
The late actress 20-years old daughter Adunola was visibly hysterical and had to be held back by friends who were around to console her. The Babcock University student was then taken into an inner room as her screams continued to be heard.
Moji Olaiya’s infant daughter however is said to be in care of her friend with whom she was staying in Canada. It is unsure what will happen to the two month old. Olaiya’s relationship with the father of the child, simply called ‘Mr Femi’ is hazy as there as insinuations that he is still married to someone else.
The 42 year old’s death almost exactly two years to the death of her younger brother Abidemi Olaiya who died on May 4 2015.
Her elder brother Otunba, however told us that the family had not informed their patriarch, renoned highlife muscian Dr Victor Olaiya.
‘As you know, Baba is old and it is never a good thing for children to die before their parents. We do not know how he will take it. We have to be really careful, but we are going to his Aguda residence later this evening,’ he said.
Report Credit: NET
More from my site
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017