The senate on Wednesday March 28th has suspend for Majority leader in the Red Chamber house, Senator Ali Ndume for six months due to his petition calling for investigation and discrediting Dino Melaye as a gradutae of ABU,Zaria.
According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the committee had on March 27, summoned both Senators Ndume and Melaye to state their versions on the allegations.
The Chairman of the Committee, Sen. Sam Anyanwu submitted his committee’s report which recommended that “the Senate do suspend Sen. Mohammed Ndume for bringing Sen. Dino Melaye, his colleagues and the institution of the Senate to unbearable disrepute.
“This is even as at a time of our national life when caution, patriotism, careful consideration and due diligence should be our watch words.
“The suspension is with effect from today, March 29, 2017 to last for six months.
“After having been properly cleared of any wrong doings by the findings of the committee, Sen. Dino Melaye has been cleared of the allegations made against him and exonerated”.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017