The senate on Wednesday March 28th has suspend for Majority leader in the Red Chamber house, Senator Ali Ndume for six months due to his petition calling for investigation and discrediting Dino Melaye as a gradutae of ABU,Zaria.
According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the committee had on March 27, summoned both Senators Ndume and Melaye to state their versions on the allegations.
The Chairman of the Committee, Sen. Sam Anyanwu submitted his committee’s report which recommended that “the Senate do suspend Sen. Mohammed Ndume for bringing Sen. Dino Melaye, his colleagues and the institution of the Senate to unbearable disrepute.
“This is even as at a time of our national life when caution, patriotism, careful consideration and due diligence should be our watch words.
“The suspension is with effect from today, March 29, 2017 to last for six months.
“After having been properly cleared of any wrong doings by the findings of the committee, Sen. Dino Melaye has been cleared of the allegations made against him and exonerated”.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017