He may not be American president anymore, but former President Barrack Obama still got the groove as one of the influential public figure in our society as his Charlottesville‘s tweet break the internet.
On August 12th, ex-President Barrack Obama wrote a powerful response on his timeline to the last week Saturday’s White Nationalist Rally in Charlottesville, Virignia. While according to Twitter ranking index shows that his tweet become the most liked-ever tweet by 10:07 p.m. on Tuesday.
The previous holder of the record was Ariana Grande tweet which she wrote to her fans following the attack at her Manchester concert. Late Tuesday night, Obama’s tweet had racked up 2.8 million likes.
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion…" pic.twitter.com/InZ58zkoAm
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) August 13, 2017
” No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion…,” the former president tweeted on Saturday at 5:06 p.m., along with a 2011 photo of himself greeting a group of children through a window taken by former White House photographer Pete Souza at a day care facility next to his daughter Sasha’s school in Bethesda, Maryland.
Obama’s tweet is also the fifth most-retweeted tweet ever, according to Twitter. His tweet was retweeted 1.2 million times as of late Tuesday night.
More from my site
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017
- Africa Must Rise, Perception Or Reality by Ogunmola Tope - September 7, 2017
- Developing Story : FreeMe Digital Releases Official Statement on Ycee & Micheal Ugwu Sony’s Saga ” No Current and Existing Contractual Relations with Ycee ” - September 6, 2017
- 2015 Oyo SDP Governorship Candidate, Seyi Makinde Returns Back to PDP - September 5, 2017
- After Back and Fought Twitter Fight, M.I Abaga’s Joined Osagie Alonge & Ayomide Tayo on Loose Talk Podcast - September 4, 2017
- From Olamide to Davido ! Is D’banj Calendar Faulty to Have Allegedly Claimed to Sign Davido in 2014 - September 1, 2017
- Sony Music Continues their Business Expansion in Africa with Singing of DJ Maphorisa - September 1, 2017