Former Nigeria president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has reacted insinuation claim that his PH.D certificate is fake. The ex-president address the report published by Punch yesterday, as false and untrue.
He said it was wrong to have mentioned his names among prominent Nigerians that were said to have been involved in certificate scandal.
This was made public in a statement issued in Abuja on Monday by Jonathan’s Media Adviser, Mr. Ikechukwu Eze who dismissed the claim as lies, stressing that ex-President had “never been linked to any doubt, scandal or controversy concerning his academic qualifications.”
Eze said that classmates of the former President in all the schools he attended are still alive.
He said, “We really don’t know where this is coming from, but we wish to remain unambiguous in our assertion that this is obvious falsehood, since the former President has never been linked to any doubt, scandal or controversy concerning his academic qualifications.
“We are not aware of any probe, allegation or litigation relating to his very well known academic qualifications.
“For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to restate that former President Jonathan’s educational records can easily be traced to St Michael’s Primary School, Oloibiri and Mater Dei High School, lmiringi where he obtained his first school leaving certificate and General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level respectively, as well as the University of Port Harcourt, where he received his Bachelor of Science, Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
“Luckily, many of former President Jonathan’s classmates from primary school through the university are still alive and are traceable.
“It is therefore obvious that there is no justification for this abstruse association, as there is nothing linking the former President to the story.”
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017