Over the past few years now, things are not going fine between ace music producer Samklef and Wizkid. Way back Samklef, produced Wizkid‘s hit singles such as Tease Me, Don’t Dull, and 4 other songs in Wizkid‘s first studio album ”Super Star ”.
But over the past few years, Wizkid, have work with music producers such Maleek Berry, Legendary Beat, Sarz, Del B, Mastercraft and many others but he has sideline his former friend and producer Samklef.
Wizzy go to an extend to have described his former friend production skill to be an amateur.
Music producer- singer Samklef, had a chat with Linda Ikeji team, he said that superstar singer has not only refused to work with him again, he’s also going about dissing his (Samklef) talent.
“I’m not happy with Wizkid. I like his music, but I don’t like him as a person anymore. The reason I don’t like him anymore is, why do you go about spoiling other people’s business? I never spoiled your business, never came out to say anything bad about you for four years. So why would you go to an OAP and tell the OAP that the reason why you no longer work with me is because my beat is amateur. What does that mean? Those amateur beats was what brought you to limelight, was what made you meet the same Akon who first dropped ‘Don’t Dull’ on your voice.” Samklef said. Continue
I never downgraded him. I showed him love. I used to go to his house…but he never came to mine. He doesn’t know my house. He hasn’t even seen my son before. It means he doesn’t regard me as a friend. I wanted to feature him in one of my songs but this guy kept posting me for years. That’s not even why I am angry. I am angry because he’s going about disrespecting my talent. Saying these things in public. It is annoying.
“I’m doing fine without Wizkid. I don’t want to say I regret working with him but I’m thanking God that we are all alive. But ask him, the people you are going to feature in America, if they were like you, would you meet them?
“I wish him luck. I don’t regret working with his talent, I only regret working with his person. His fame took him away. He forgot where he was coming from. His person is very disgusting. There’s something we call the grace of God. Before Wizkid got to where he is today, somebody gave him a front line, somebody introduced him. He didn’t just come from anywhere. Making music is not just about one person. Banky was there to give him the front line and others came to help out. I’m not the only one complaining, other producers are complaining. I don’t want to call names but nobody is saying anything good about Wizkid and you call yourself a superstar when you keep matching other people down. What is the star about you? Is it because you are featuring other foreign artists? You are not the first to do that, others have done that before so why are you carried away?
“I don’t want to do anything with Wizkid anymore. Keep it to yourself, keep your name. I have new friends and new family. But he can continue talking. We are listening. I don’t wish him bad. He says my beat is amateur but watch out for Samklef.” He said
More from my site
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017