Over the past few hours, a report has been going viral on social media that former governor of Lagos State Babatunde Raji Fashola, spend N78 million to upgrade his personal website – www.tundefashola.com according to a budget report on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency. The contract, according to the contract details, was awarded to Info Access Plus Limited.
The report was first brought to public domain by BudgIT – a civic tech organisation, raising the standards of transparency, civic engagement and accountability most especially in public finance.
Meanwhile, many Nigerians was very shock about the report from man they called ” Mr Integrity”. Here are some comment from Nigerians.
Well, it happened under the watchful eyes of our darling change agent – Governor Fashola 🙂 https://t.co/ratVbzTqFI
— Ohimai Godwin Amaize (@MrFixNigeria) August 7, 2015
How can you build a WordPress website for 78 million naira? Are you mad? Or am I the mad one for thinking you might be mad? #Nigeria
— tolu ogunlesi (@toluogunlesi) August 7, 2015
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017