Over the past few hours, a report has been going viral on social media that former governor of Lagos State Babatunde Raji Fashola, spend N78 million to upgrade his personal website – www.tundefashola.com according to a budget report on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency. The contract, according to the contract details, was awarded to Info Access Plus Limited.
The report was first brought to public domain by BudgIT – a civic tech organisation, raising the standards of transparency, civic engagement and accountability most especially in public finance.
Meanwhile, many Nigerians was very shock about the report from man they called ” Mr Integrity”. Here are some comment from Nigerians.
Well, it happened under the watchful eyes of our darling change agent – Governor Fashola 🙂 https://t.co/ratVbzTqFI
— Ohimai Godwin Amaize (@MrFixNigeria) August 7, 2015
How can you build a WordPress website for 78 million naira? Are you mad? Or am I the mad one for thinking you might be mad? #Nigeria
— tolu ogunlesi (@toluogunlesi) August 7, 2015
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017