The Entertainment industry in Nigeria is the fastest growing sector of our economy and it racks in more billions locally and internationally every year which is why a lot of people are attracted to the industry. Of the current practitioners and new entries, there are many losses and only a few are getting it.
This Friday, most sought after artiste manager Godwin Tom will be coming to Ibadan to share from his over 9 years experience in the industry on how you can replicate the success he has had.
So, artists and performers, talent managers, record label owners, entertainment enthusiasts business owners who wish to explore the opportunities in the entertainment industry should go to the www.clifftunez.com/t/register to book their seats. Kindly note the change in venue to EccoHUB, New Bodija. #MusicBusinessSeries #internshipwithGodwinTom #GY #GYOnlineNG #GYMusic #MusicBusiness #Music
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017