The Entertainment industry in Nigeria is the fastest growing sector of our economy and it racks in more billions locally and internationally every year which is why a lot of people are attracted to the industry. Of the current practitioners and new entries, there are many losses and only a few are getting it.
This Friday, most sought after artiste manager Godwin Tom will be coming to Ibadan to share from his over 9 years experience in the industry on how you can replicate the success he has had.
So, artists and performers, talent managers, record label owners, entertainment enthusiasts business owners who wish to explore the opportunities in the entertainment industry should go to the www.clifftunez.com/t/register to book their seats. Kindly note the change in venue to EccoHUB, New Bodija. #MusicBusinessSeries #internshipwithGodwinTom #GY #GYOnlineNG #GYMusic #MusicBusiness #Music
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017