The world notorious and oldest Ponzi Scheme, MMM Tuesday 13th of December, announces its freezing of operation in Nigeria till next year mid January, but has set up its operation in fellow Africa country, Kenya.
In order news, MMM launches in Kenya, promises better returns to his investors in that country.
The official website for the MMM Kenya is www.kenya-mmm.net and it has gone live, while the domain name was created on Friday, August 12, 2016.
In Nigeria, Zimbabwe and South-Africa, the Ponzi scheme promises 30% returns for anybody that participates in the pyramid scheme, but in Kenya they promises better returns for and possible investors that invested in the scheme with “40%” , which was written boldly and clearly on the website.
However, the MMM Kenya domain’s name was registered in 133, Sakura House in Tokyo, Japan. With registrants’ name is Anonymous Speech.
MMM Kenya already has started marketing the Ponzi scheme on social media with the opening of their Facebook account and YouTube account.
Kenyans are already trooping to sign up for the Ponzi scheme. As at the time of written the report, there are already hundreds of testimonies and presentations on the MMM Kenya YouTube channel.
We at GY Online NG, will keep our fingers cross as the development unfold in that country.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017