It a memorable day for the for the ANTP National Chairman and Veteran Nollywood actor Prince Jide Kosoko, has his son tie knot in marriage with his longtime love and girlfriend , on March 14th,2015, at Blueroof, LTV 8, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
The veteran actor Jide Kosoko, celebrated the traditional and engagement wedding ceremony of his son, Adetunji Johnson Kosoko and Abosede Comfort Ogenewarie at a star-studded traditional solemnization union ceremony in Lagos .
The occasion attracted celebrity stars and the Yoruba Nollywood caucus of film-making such as Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello), Taiwo Hassan (Ogongo), Doris Simeon, Baba Suwe, Moji Olaiya, Odunlade Adekola, Yinka Quadri, Sola Kosoko, Bayowa Films, Gbenga Adeyinka and many others all graced the memorable event .
Here are the Exclusive Pictures from Jide Kosoko’s Son Traditional Wedding in Lagos.
Photo Credit: Dapo Adeseko/Encomiu Magazine
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017