It a memorable day for the for the ANTP National Chairman and Veteran Nollywood actor Prince Jide Kosoko, has his son tie knot in marriage with his longtime love and girlfriend , on March 14th,2015, at Blueroof, LTV 8, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
The veteran actor Jide Kosoko, celebrated the traditional and engagement wedding ceremony of his son, Adetunji Johnson Kosoko and Abosede Comfort Ogenewarie at a star-studded traditional solemnization union ceremony in Lagos .
The occasion attracted celebrity stars and the Yoruba Nollywood caucus of film-making such as Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello), Taiwo Hassan (Ogongo), Doris Simeon, Baba Suwe, Moji Olaiya, Odunlade Adekola, Yinka Quadri, Sola Kosoko, Bayowa Films, Gbenga Adeyinka and many others all graced the memorable event .
Here are the Exclusive Pictures from Jide Kosoko’s Son Traditional Wedding in Lagos.
Photo Credit: Dapo Adeseko/Encomiu Magazine
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017