fbpx
Connect with us

How To Get Signed On Any Record Label In Nigeria

Music

How To Get Signed On Any Record Label In Nigeria

How To Get Signed On Any Record Label In Nigeria

When I was young, I have several brothers and sisters that are doing music and even addicted to music , but they usually says then that music is unprofitable venture for anybody to take as profession.

But about few years, through my findings and the flamboyant lifestyle of our music super stars I discovered that music as developed so much so that people earn a living from music, to the extend that artistes such as Don Jazzy, Wizkid, D’banj, Davido, Olamide, P-Square, Ice Prince, Jude Okoye and others can afford to buy expensive porches car that worst about #50m without even them to be bankrupt .

In recent years stakeholders in music industry in Nigeria, are now having the mindset that music is business, then you will think like a business man.

Basically because in any business will investment based on the returns that will get from that business. Because no record label around the world, will want to sign any artistes that have not develop him/herself into economical brand that they can invest in.

I can recall one of recent interview that one of influential label records holder in Nigeria, precisely the president of Chocolate City Music Group Audu Maikori, says :

“For you to get into Chocolate City system, you really must have worked on yourself. Like some of the artistes we are considering now, they are people who have been doing their own thing. You can’t walk up to me and say you are an artiste and you want a record deal with just two Facebook likes or followers, I won’t take you seriously. People are looking for content.

There are few untalented artistes with five thousand or more followers on social media ; that means they are actively engaging and doing something for themselves at the early stage of their career. It’s important that you have those followers because it shows me you have fans.

However, American pop stars Justin Bieber , was discovered  on YouTube through his engaging of uploading his music video demo online,  that means he as fans and he was marketing himself, while duo of newly signee of  Praiz’s  ”  X3M Music” record SammY and Simi has already engaging themselves on social media with thousands of followers on their various social signals.

While in another interview I can recall from Co-Owner of Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) Banky W, himself says that :

You have to be doing your thing, attending shows etc, he further stressing his point that Skales and Niyola were discovered in shows, while they were doing their own thing.

On this Short Point Am Going to Share with you Short Simple to Tricks to Get You Signed into Any of Your Dream Label  Record in Nigeria.

Enjoy as I take you on ride — How To Get Signed On Any Record Label In Nigeria

1. WORK ON YOURSELF/SONG:

Firstly you have to work on yourself, ensure that your song is good and can be accepted by millions of  Nigerian music lovers.

Get a very good production for your song. Listen to songs of top musicians and compare with yours, then fill the missing link.
2. CREATE A BRAND FOR YOURSELF:

Just like I make mention of SammY and Simi , in my introduction to this post — they have thousands of followers on social media and they have engaged themselves to perform in many show over the years.

Presence matters in music industry of today, because every human being will want to invest in a fertile ground that will bring profits for them in nearest future or short-term, because they have to see what that can convince them to invest in you and your musical career. Everybody wants to associates him or herself with successful people.

Locate a branding and packaging company that can help you in building a brand for yourself. Customize your wardrobe, have a website, etc.
3. LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT IT:

We are in technology world and new media (Internet, social media) will come and stay for about 50 years now. As an upcoming artistes you can minimize your cost by using social media to create a buzz around you.

You can start by creating e a Facebook fan page, twitter /YouTube account and increase your fanbase. With this you can attract business men or women that want to invest in this fast growing Nigeria music industry or established label record can pick you up for contract deal.

Hope You Enjoy My Short Insight.

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
105 Comments

105 Comments

1. Mr Nelson

February 12, 2015 at 11:07 am

Rendball Record Talent Entertainment!!! Here is another offers for great talented artist who can blow the name of this new label and itself all over the nation. Don’t afraid of yourself you can do more better than the big fame artists in the industry….2015 is your year if you have the faith to believe,,,Let’s make a deal! Use what you can do to get cash… God help those who help themselves,,,help yourself today by join my label. And make the fame and wealth. I’m the CEO contact me for more: 07083919230. IN GOD WE TRUST. GOD BLESS!

• Lilwhizzy

December 25, 2015 at 10:25 am

I just want you to hear me sing

2. DAVIDO HKN GANG

March 4, 2015 at 12:28 pm

are you an upcoming artist trying to become a
    popular star.i want to tell you all that you can
    join hkn gang and you can be more special to
    the world,and the registration is just 10,000
    naira,if you are interested contact my manager
    number 09051434470 for how to registered.

• oge

January 8, 2016 at 3:43 pm

OK…..I am an aspiring artiste..am 16 years of age ..I sing almost very well and..am willing to join your well known record label(HKN)…looking forward to hear from you..contact me on this line 08161574456..or my email written above..thank you..

• Toba aka Big Chris

July 12, 2016 at 9:41 pm

I love to sing

3. SANYA OLUSEYILOBA JUB

March 5, 2015 at 5:56 pm

AN SEYILOBA (Unbelievable Heartbeat) and An upcoming Artist, i do different kind of song and I have up to 60 tracks ready for now. I need a produer who will help me on this musical Journey. 08163699633 & 08025960413! i so much hope to hear from that kind and God sent producer

4. OHK record label

April 16, 2015 at 11:22 am

Are you a upcoming artist that is looking for Record Label deal, and you have a demo and you are looking for a record label to sing you
    OHK record label is out by skales. if you are interesting of it contact Ohkskales@gmail.com or call manager in charge on +2348077513678

• stanley

September 10, 2015 at 1:09 am

Am a good upcoming artist,I need someone to help me with my music career,am good in rapping and chorus,here is my email: raybox65@yahoo.com and my number is 08065598819.please help me thank you

• Tricky Bib

January 20, 2016 at 6:50 am

I’m an upcoming rapper in Namibia, city Windhoek and I want to sign up with your label,
      I wish to hear from you soon and I will be patiently waiting
      thanks!!!!

5. Oluyemo oluwafemi david

June 14, 2015 at 7:13 am

Gd day..I’m an upcoming artist .pls I need a help from any label or individual..to help my career..may God help us…ma contats 08137305881..07052256969..2A04C5F4

• PeakPrime Inc.

October 12, 2015 at 7:26 am

Are you a music artist,have you been trying to get into a record label but all your efforts seems futile?
      Yes you can move from your present status of
      upcoming artist to become the real megastar you
      are are destined to be if only you will pay attention
      to universal law of success as an upcoming artist
      and practice this rules what are these universal
      rule of success that can catapult you into stardom if
      practiced?
      Register with PeakPrime Artist Finders Inc. Today.
      We assist artist get into any random big record label in search of an Artist.
      We’ve help the likes of
      *Patoranking
      *Korede bello
      *Ednia
      *Maxima
      *Runtown
      *Techno
      *Piper
      *T.K.O
      E.T.C
      We can help you too
      For more inquiries on how to signup whatsapp Mr Musa on +2347058339282 or email president.top@musician.org

6. TIS

June 18, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Am TIS by stage name,am coming up as an artist,I am a songwriter and singer,I have compose like 40 tricks down,I did one hit trick,my melody is beautiful,no music no fun.
    For more about me
    My number is
    09050656113 or 08166494666
    My E-mail is
    Tis1music@yahoo.com

7. Samsmart

June 26, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Äm an up coming artist that need a deal with any record label that can blow me in no time, äm not after the cash the fun in it is my happiness, crock city bwoy contact me on 08166049611.

8. payzo-mk

July 15, 2015 at 12:30 pm

am a upcoming music artist I sing hip hop R&b u rep and I have a nice voice for R&b. I have a song record. I need a nice sure. boss to help me SIG** in here is my # 08020970695 for more info about me. sure God bless you

9. FlyBoi

July 16, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Am upcoming I’ve got like 2demo at hand I need a sponsor and a good producer or marketer, if u gat Deep pockets hola at me via 08160785120 or tweet at me @teamFLYFANS tnks!

10. xkid

July 17, 2015 at 5:52 am

Hello am xkid by my stage name am an upcoming artiste I sing gospel,hip hop,dance hall and I wrap but I still have abut 90 tracks nt yet done with pls am here for help to join any record label for a deal I have 2 tracks for nw here to download it here is it (www.tindeck.com/music/zjnx)(www.codedtone.com/music-xkid-ft-bobby jay-roll here is my email bojiolu@yahoo.com to contact me +2349095098571 god bless

11. mr james lucky

July 23, 2015 at 6:55 am

Hello upcoming ..are you talented and gifted in music ..focus record label want to sign artist ..contact mr james lucky 08138080303 remain bless dis year

12. moshood yaqub

August 4, 2015 at 2:42 am

am donwhiz by name,am an upcoming artiste,i can rap and sing chorus as well,am very sure of myself,if u need me,dz is my contant-08107594680

13. mr james lucky

help those who help themselves,,,help yourself today
    by join my label. And make the fame and wealth. I’m
    the CEO contact me for more: mr james lucky 08138080303 . IN GOD
    WE TRUST. GOD BLESS!

14. Oluwasola Quadri

September 1, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Hello….my name is Oluwasola Quadri and my stage name is BigQ…I might be small in my stature but im BIG when it comes to music….I RAP ,I SING im aldo a comedian.. u can download my songs here… bozza.mobi/BigQ an enjoy

15. TIS

September 2, 2015 at 6:17 pm

I am TIS by stage name,I am songwriter and singer,I have write and compose like 60 tricks down now,my melody is beautiful,my new song Your Love by #TIS Download my new song now @ http://www.BOZZA.MOBI/TIS now,enjoy cool R&B.

16. Rim ryda

September 10, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Here is my Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIAleKRz3lo……….. …..You can also download the Audio…Am just looking for good Rocord Lable am not the who will say i have it good on my own. the listener will have it in saying. listen and if you feel my swag hit me up +2348168062694

17. Rim ryda

September 10, 2015 at 5:05 pm

18. emmanuel

September 12, 2015 at 12:13 am

Am an up coming arts.my name is emmanuel egemasi my stage name is Fuzzy B by the special grace of God am a talented upcoming musician I sing with passion my music are good this my contact 09090731096 thanks and God bless.

19. Fuzzy B

September 12, 2015 at 12:19 am

Am an up coming I have good musics an a good and gentl person I hv recorded three of my music y orders I hv not recorded it the are good music thanks my contact 09090731096

20. #TIS

September 12, 2015 at 10:14 pm

#TIS
    I am TIS by stage name,I am a songwriter and singer,I have
    writes and composes a lot of tracks down,if you can sign me up
    to your Record label,I promise you between 1 or 2 month I will
    drop my album for you,for more about me you can contact me
    @ tis1music@yahoo.com or my phone No. 09050656113 or
    08166494666

21. mr daniel

September 24, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Hello upcoming artist ..dream world record label need a gifted and talented artist to sign into our label ..with the dream of music industry ..contact mr daniel 08100125035 thank and remain bless

22. james

by join my label. And make the fame and wealth. I’m
    the CEO contact me for more: mr james lucky
    08138080303 . IN GOD
    WE TRUST. GOD BLESS!

23. Jimoh Faruq

September 25, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Pls am in need of a record label….I’m a good rapper nd a singer…..I gat a lot of fans nd followers on ma twitter, facebook nd instagram nd so on….pls contact me – 07081082292 nd faruqbolu@gmail.com….God bless……. You can also download ma first song 4rm http://www.yourlisten.com…..Thank u for your time..

24. james

the CEO contact me for more: mr james lucky
    08138080303 . IN GOD
    WE TRUST. GOD BLESS!
    Amen

25. lawrence ben Charley

October 13, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Am a good hip/hop rap upcoming artiste,I just need a godsent individual or records to help my musical Career,am burning Inside of me,I wants to Show The world What I’ve got please.

26. Pebee

October 14, 2015 at 6:30 am

Hello my name is Pebee,
    I don’t wanna talk too much, am not a learner when it comes to making music, through my years off trying to develop myself, I’ve come to the conclusion I need capital to go further … Here are links to works I’ve done so far 1. Dancehttp://www.9jabuzzer.com/2015/02/pebee-dance-pebeepboy.html
    2. Feeling youhttp://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/mgeumeabdr
    3. Lymbo . https://soundcloud.com/anyanwu-uche/lymbo_pebee-prod-by_skippytee
    4. Was featured on this last one recently NEW RELIGION -http://www.begmetoplay.com/bjive/track/1059/NEW_RELIGION
    Would love to get a feedback…
    Kindly contact me on 08067525861/0818 035 7050
    Mail pebeebby@gmail.com / yahoo.com
    Twitter / I.G @pebeepboy
    Fan page https://m.facebook.com/PebeePboy
    Have a blessed week

27. Dani-wizzy

October 16, 2015 at 2:43 am

please sir am a song writer singer and I can move or promote the industry to a higher level.Thank you sir

28. Famodun Adeolu samuel

October 17, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Hello, my stage name is SamzyQuan I am a rapper and song writter I would really like to be in a record label that will take me higher…Pls put me into consideration and I promise you won’t regret,thank you

29. victor

October 19, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Plss ama good rapper and ah need help from any record label am in Lagos 09034111786 or 07013602925 call me am always ready 4wat I love doing

30. james

October 20, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Hello upcoming artist ..focus record label ,need a talented and gifted artist to sign ..contact mr james lucky 08138080303 thank and remain bless

31. Olaitan City

October 20, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Am (City) by stage name and also upcoming artist,also am a songwriter, just need a record label to sign me my kontat #08167075653 , 08100282382 and email itzcity@yahoo.com. I promise I won’t let you down!!

32. black diamond entertainment

October 22, 2015 at 11:54 am

greeting are you a musical artist, you can sing, rap etc here your chance BLACK DIAMOND ENTERTAINMENT is doing a talent show for the upcoming musical artists, call or email us now for your form, best ten (10) musical artist go away with one hundred thousand naira (100,000) why the best three (3) musical artists sign a record deal with BLACK DIAMOND ENTERTAINMENT for three (3) years.
    this is our first talent show we are doing hurry now call or email us for the form.

single: 5,000
    group: 7,000

for your application contact us via email: blackdiamondent9@gmail.com or call us via phone number: (+234) 09035596697.
    awaiting your response.

33. Berran Cross

November 1, 2015 at 10:20 pm

i write songs,do much of rap can’t say i am that good but i know my songs can at least make you clap

34. K.sunday

November 2, 2015 at 9:15 am

Am k.sunday am a song writter gud in rapping chorus am in need of record label and am talented not copy cat i guarrante myseif and promise to give a very best,here is my contact 08149590058 or sundayo040@gmail.com

35. mr j

November 18, 2015 at 4:49 am

Its a 4 gang membr and wr going with real rap. We need a record deal to rock ( we from south africa

36. mr james lucky

November 18, 2015 at 9:26 pm

upcoming artist get sign into dream world record today ,if you are sure of your self call mr daniel 08100125035

37. mr james lucky

November 18, 2015 at 9:48 pm

focus record label is waiting to sign a talented artist

• mickeyblink

June 9, 2016 at 2:32 pm

am sorry it took me so long to get this site. am a rapper also a singer, i can also make beat too. my name is dj mickeyblink from lagos state, surulere location. pls call me if their still a open record. number 08123122935….. rapper like dagrin.

38. mr j

November 19, 2015 at 4:47 am

Mr james lucky am interested

39. micheal oluwabunmi

November 20, 2015 at 6:05 am

My stage name is bbounce hip hop, afro, rnb, rapper, singer. Am sure of myself and I need a record label sighing here is my contact of any infro 08130823813 god bless

40. PeakPrime Inc.

November 20, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Are you a music Artist or song writer,have you been trying to get into a record label but all your efforts seems futile?
    Yes you can move from your present status of
    upcoming artist to become the real megastar you are destined to be if only you will pay attention
    to universal law of success as an upcoming artist
    and practice the rules.
    What are these universal
    rule of success that can catapult you into stardom if practiced?
    Register with PeakPrime Artist Finders Inc. Today.
    We assist artist get into any random big record label in search of an Artist.
    We’ve help the likes of
    *Patoranking
    *Korede bello
    *Skale
    *Ednia
    *Maxima
    *Cynthia Morgan
    *Runtown
    *Techno
    *Shaydee
    *Piper
    *T.K.O
    And so many others.
    We can help you too
    For more inquiries on how to register with us call Mr Musa on +2347058339282 or email
    PeakPrimeonline@cyberservices.com
    Motto: Music is life
    Note:This is not a record label,we help artist get into various record label.

41. wizzkelly

November 25, 2015 at 10:32 am

yesii yes yoo
    is ur boi wizzkelly tale to all my super fan and to all our upcoming artist who is looking for record deal here is wizzkelly d boss of music over floating via Facebook page , here is a chance for u to join him and run d record

• K.sunday

November 28, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Am k.sunday by name i gud in rap,and i sing,have been looking for label but mostly capital drop me down pls help me sir this is my no.08149590058

42. smow marley

November 26, 2015 at 4:19 pm

hello bosses,if u give me d opportunity,u will b so proud u did coz i would be that thing u hav been looking for all these while………….thnaks

43. souja

December 2, 2015 at 10:41 am

Am an artist manager who has a raw talent that any industry could trip for and drag to net for am 100percent sure of him,he has perform in star trek at gbagada to make it for the best 3 and also perform in shows call 08066555140

44. kris p

December 5, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Download listen and RBC dis lovely song from. Dis young singer,rapper and beat maker @kris_p_ototo. https://t.co/CaYyeqLRVl

45. Abu idris A.K.A. D MASTER

December 6, 2015 at 12:10 am

Hello, my name is Abu Idris A.K.A. D MASTER, am a nigerian just came to ghana, am a song writer and also i will like to be part in your music label.
    Thanks and hopping to hear from you guyz.
    And here is my number +233556891270 and my email idrisjethro@gmail.com

46. fbabyboss

December 6, 2015 at 10:17 am

Upcoming Artiste (Raps, Sings, Produces). Need a record label.
    Itsbabyboss@yahoo.com

47. PeakPrime

December 7, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Yes you can move from your present status of
    to universal law of success as an upcoming artist
    and practice the rules.
    What are these universal
    rule of success that can catapult you into stardom if practiced?
    Register with PeakPrime Artist Finders Inc. Today.
    We assist artist get into any random big record label in search of an Artist.
    We are top moguls in the music business
    *Piper
    *T.K.O
    And so many others.
    We can help you too
    PeakPrimeonline@cyberservices.com
    Motto: Music is life
    Note:This is not a record label,we help artist get into various record label.

48. mackell

December 23, 2015 at 12:55 am

Am an upcoming artist who have great passion for music but haven’t been oppourtuned to showcase my talent to the world due to no sponsorship. I do rap and solo and have been getting down lots and lots of tracks with the hope of making it someday….here’s my contact details 08133065994, allenekele96@gmail.com. Please help me make my dream and I promise you would never regret having me as an act.

49. anonymous

December 28, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Hello hommie am an artiste in my 17 a very nice afro pop singer, I already have some track’s I have worked on and they are all cool trust me you might have heard one of them probably, am holding my name back for future security, I hope you understand, all I ask for is support just call me on this number 07062977729 and I will get to you no matter what it will take me, God bless you.

50. Gpec

December 30, 2015 at 11:44 am

For quality and afordable video production and promotion and MTV BASE standard you can contact us on 08139574792 or 08169696838.

51. Chiwz

January 3, 2016 at 6:58 am

Hello , and Happy new year, am Chiwz , i am an artist and also a producer , currently i live in Ghana but am a Nigerian. you can call me on +233555234419

52. TIZZy

January 6, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Am tizzy by name from osun state upcoming altist an I have meney track I don’t know how to rap but I can sing like wizkid only if you itresting an here to make your work blow an my name allso you can call me am 18year in age08148894185

53. Gpec

January 7, 2016 at 7:36 pm

http://tooflexing.com/music-gpec-ijo-gpeccandid/ u can listen to my promo single here

54. Easy Boy

January 9, 2016 at 9:47 am

Hloo my name is easy boy am from Cotonou I need a help from any label this is my contact +22967536383

55. isreal

January 15, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Gud day sir/ma
    My name is Isreal a rapper who live in Lagos ikeja ogba. the reason of writing too u is that I have a childhood friend who has wiz kid type of voice,sings lyk wiz kid and Is good talented in fact his genes of music are afro,reggae,R $ B etc. Sir I know u can help

Here is my number (09054815619) add me up so that I may able too send you more of his songs.
    The link of jam of life JOE PHRAZZ-JAM OF LIFE
    (DOWNLOAD) thank u sir/ma

56. queen odili (ritzydita)

January 17, 2016 at 8:27 pm

u can call me an all rounder and of all ma talents singing is the dominant trait but dere is notin I can do about it for now till derez an opporunity expect d name ritzydita course it ain’t easy to be ritzy call me if dere an OPP @ 0909847512

57. james

January 18, 2016 at 8:51 am

Focus record label ..doing a signing in 2016 ..get ready to be sign if you are sure of your self …contact mr james lucky ..08138080303 thank and God bless this new year

58. PeakPrime Inc

January 18, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Yes you can move from your present status of
    to universal law of success as an upcoming artist
    and practice the rules.
    What are these universal
    rule of success that can catapult you into stardom if practiced?
    Register with PeakPrime Artist Finders Inc. Today.
    We assist artist get into any random big record label in search of an Artist.
    We are top moguls in the music business
    *Yemi Alade
    *Shaydee
    *Piper
    *T.K.O
    And so many others.
    We can help you too
    call the manager on: +2347058339282 this is available only to those in NIGERIA,GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA,ANGOLA any other country should please specify during the process of their registration and form submission. To our email Via
    PeakPrimeonline@cyberservices.com
    Motto: Music is life
    Note: we’re record label agent we help upcoming artist get into various record labels.

• Gizzilopapi

January 19, 2016 at 7:45 pm

this is really great,well I’m Gbenga by name an undergraduate in mass communication.Music is me and am music we just can’t do without each other i promise never to let you down as you help me fyrther my musical career.Thanks

• Gizzilopapi

January 19, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Here is my contact just in case 09036568371

59. Tricky Bib

January 20, 2016 at 6:53 am

I’m an upcoming rapper in Namibia, city of Windhoek, I would love to sign up with your label as soon as possible cause I can’t wait to be who I wanna be
    I will be waiting for your response
    thanks! !!!!!

60. lazwid

January 22, 2016 at 10:30 pm

Am lazwid by stagename,m a singer wit cool rythmes.Am jez 17 in âge.08143853075

61. cusy

February 13, 2016 at 11:17 pm

when its my time,i will get called…cus am good n I hav got talents. 07066215042

62. mr james lucky

February 23, 2016 at 11:48 am

Hello upcoming ..are you talented and gifted in music
    ..focus record label want to sign artist ..contact mr
    james lucky 08138080303 remain bless dis year

63. amflex

February 27, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Am just an upcoming artist just trying to come up hoping for a beter rocord label this my contact 08149018403

• D Dream

March 4, 2016 at 8:18 am

Attention Everyone!
      Watch out for next wizkid coming and phyno
      Dis new Be Expecting more from # oluwaphrazz… Show more love.. # W. A. H#
      DOWNLOAD_JOE PHRAZZ x LOPO_BOYS GO HAMMER
      My name is Isreal who live in Lagos, looking for record label here my number
      09054815619.jst listening too dis track is dope like serious.

64. Da Modest

March 27, 2016 at 8:03 am

Am an upcoming act with many tracks and i need a promoter I am very good in R&b/soul, Rap and Hip Hop dance kindly visit my website to confirm or call 07052976029 Jah bless yah.

65. yah my name. swag cee aka small not,I am an upcoming .

April 24, 2016 at 12:34 am

Believe in ur self as an artist.

66. baozil

May 11, 2016 at 5:41 pm

The baddest rapper NIGERIA has seen,I have collaborated with artist like kheengs erigga morell,artist and record label ready for me its just 08101002four 25

67. Mr John

May 31, 2016 at 10:15 am

GOOD BEAT ENTERTAINMENT.
    38 Thompson Avenue PO Box 53702,
    Falomo Ikoyi,lagos, Nigeria.
    Hello artiste,
    we good beat entertainment is an agent to
    mtn,glo,and airtel
    telecommunications that gives these
    telecommunications good song to
    use for caller tunes and make money for
    the artiste. it gives the
    artiste a chance to apply his/ her song for
    caller tune and earn money
    and promotion for him or her self. good beat
    entertainment also promote
    music and organize shows for artiste.
    If you are an artiste and you have a good
    beat and song suitable for
    caller tune,you can forward your details and
    your song name below to
    our email address on
    glomobilenigeria@gmail.com to get you
    started.or you can call us for
    more information on +2348166565611.
    Name…
    Country…
    State…,
    stage name…
    phone number…
    Management,
    Good beat entertainment.

68. GLORY

June 1, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Are you .talented song
    writer, rapper, singer, dancer, actress,footballer and artist
    etc and you wish to join any record label in nigria like the
    HKN RECORD LABEL
    YBNL RECORD LABEL
    MADE MEN RECORD LABEL
    FIVE STAR MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    KENNIS MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    PENTHAUZ MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    MAVIN RECORD LABEL
    STAR BOY RECORD LABEL ETC. CALL MRS GLORY ON 08104857337 AND YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL US AT RECORDLABENIGERIA@GMAIL.COM FOR HELP THANK YOU

69. mr james lucky

June 8, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Hello upcoming artist …focus record label need a good and talented artist to sign for 3 year with house ,car,video and invent of all show world wide ..if you are sure of your self contact mr james lucky 08138080303 thank and God bless you ..as you make focus record proud

70. GLORY

June 9, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Are you .talented song
    writer, rapper, singer, dancer, actress,footballer and artist
    etc and you wish to join any record label like
    HKN RECORD LABEL
    YBNL RECORD LABEL
    MADE MEN RECORD LABEL
    FIVE STAR MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    KENNIS MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    PENTHAUZ MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    MAVIN RECORD LABEL
    STAR BOY RECORD LABEL ETC. CALL MRS FAITH ON 08104857337 AND YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL US AT RECORDLABENIGERIA@GMAIL.COM FOR HELP THANK YOU

71. GLORY

June 15, 2016 at 8:09 am

Are you .talented song
    writer, rapper, singer, dancer, actress,footballer and artist
    etc and you wish to join any record label like
    HKN RECORD LABEL
    YBNL RECORD LABEL
    MADE MEN RECORD LABEL
    FIVE STAR MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    KENNIS MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    PENTHAUZ MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    MAVIN RECORD LABEL

72. Mr Michael lome

June 30, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Are you upcoming musical artist looking for Record Label that can boost your talent for you,or you need a record label that can signed you in get touch to GB RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT , if you are interested kindly CONTACT mr michael lome 08121582225 thank and God bless you in jesus name

73. edge record

July 9, 2016 at 8:41 am

EDGE RECORDS / EDGE ENTERTAINMENT
    AUDITION
    EDGE RECORDS / EDGE ENTERTAINMENT wish to sign more talented upcoming artist: is a big deal and good business having REMINISCE, SOJAY and OLA DIPS wish to have more talented artist more than them.
    if you are interested in this audition that will take place in EKO hotel
    Victoria island lagos nigeria on 20th of August 2016, contact Edge Record / Edge Entertainment manager
    On +2347052736702
    Contact aghojamesoffice@gmail.com

74. Mr james lucky

July 12, 2016 at 4:15 am

Am mr jame lucky the C.E.O focus record label in nigeria ,i need a very

good talented,sound,gifted artist in all kind of music ,like R and

B,Rapp,Dance hall and Gospel ..if you are sure of your self ..contact mr

james lucky 08138080303 for 3 year signing with a 4 bed room flat in

banana lsland in lagos ,free production recording and video

making…thanks and be bless in jesus name ,will are ready to welcome you

75. Toba aka Big Chris

July 12, 2016 at 9:47 pm

My number is 09093587558

76. khiz donsir

July 20, 2016 at 8:15 am

08141184662 I’m khiz donsir….chek up ma latest track singles ……just looking for a record label as well….from lagos.

77. EDGE RECORD

July 23, 2016 at 5:54 am

EDGE RECORDS / EDGE ENTERTAINMENT
    AUDITION
    EDGE RECORDS / EDGE ENTERTAINMENT wish to
    sign more talented upcoming artist: is a big deal
    and good business having REMINISCE, SOJAY and
    OLA DIPS wish to have more talented artist more
    than them.
    if you are interested in this audition that will take
    place in EKO hotel
    Victoria island lagos nigeria on 20th of August
    2016, contact Edge Record / Edge Entertainment
    manager
    On +2347052736702
    Contact aghojamesoffice@gmail.com

78. isreal

July 28, 2016 at 9:32 am

I just want to sing and I need your grace and power to empower me am a singer and need to join… I know its really hard and I know how it feels.. But pls contact me
    09032478696

79. isreal

July 28, 2016 at 9:40 am

Ajiboyeisreal115@yahoo.com
    Pls help me you are blessed

80. mr james lucky

B,Rapp,Dance hall and Gospel ..if you are sure of your self
    ..contact mr
    james lucky 08138080303 for 3 year signing with a 4 bed
    room flat in
    banana lsland in lagos ,free production recording and video
    making…thanks and be bless in jesus name ,will are ready
    to welcome you. In jesus name

82. joy

August 3, 2016 at 9:50 am

Are you .talented song
    writer, rapper, singer, dancer, actress,footballer and artist
    etc and you wish to join any record label like
    HKN RECORD LABEL
    YBNL RECORD LABEL
    MADE MEN RECORD LABEL
    FIVE STAR MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    KENNIS MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    PENTHAUZ MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    MAVIN RECORD LABEL
    STAR BOY RECORD LABEL ETC. CALL MRS JOY PATER ON 08104857337 AND YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL US AT RECORDLABENIGERIA@GMAIL.COM FOR HELP THANK YOU

83. Mr james lucky

November 15, 2016 at 5:38 am

get signed into focus record label …if you are talented

84. Am DJ KLINIK

November 17, 2016 at 12:58 pm

I am a talented act and also Dj, from Lagos state. I need a record label to work with. Am sure of my self. Ddjklinik@gmail.com. Facebook@kliniksamuel. Twitter@amdjklinik.

85. sandra

November 27, 2016 at 7:54 am

if you need to join a good record label or you want to open your own just call or whatsapp mrs rose on +2348104857337

86. Jennifer

December 4, 2016 at 10:56 am

Are you .talented song
    writer, rapper, singer, dancer, actress,footballer and artist
    etc and you wish to join any record label like
    HKN RECORD LABEL
    YBNL RECORD LABEL
    MADE MEN RECORD LABEL
    FIVE STAR MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    KENNIS MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    PENTHAUZ MUSIC RECORD LABEL
    MAVIN RECORD LABEL
    STAR BOY RECORD LABEL ETC. CALL MRS FAITH ON +2347060886336 AND YOU CAN ALSO add us on whatsapp via same number

87. mr moris

December 23, 2016 at 12:09 pm

hello upcoming artist …get sign into everhit record label …contact mr moris sliver 09095332862 thank you

88. mr Alex okeke

January 29, 2017 at 10:14 pm

YBNL NATION RECORD LABEL..NEED A TALENTED ARTIST TO SIGN IN 2017 ..IF YOU HAVE THE FAME AND DREAM TO BECOME A SUPERSTAR ..CONTACT MANAGER ALEX OKEKE 08100125035 ..WILL ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU IN GOD WE TRUST

89. jerry

March 17, 2017 at 1:19 pm

NEW EMPIRE MUSIC(NEM) is a brand new music label in the Nigeria Music Industry, are you a talented artist seeking to work with a record label that will move your musical dreams to lime light, so do you think you’ve got what it takes to work with a record label that will take you to greater height in the Music Industry and globally, do you think you are musically creative and talented.
    Then NEW EMPIRE MUSIC(NEM) is offering you a two years record deal that will help you shapen your music career and also take you to the next level provided you are talented in doing good music, the label also work with some top profile music a producers as well, so here is what might have been waiting for,so contact NEW EMPIRE MUSIC today for more inquires in how to come in as an artiste, the opening is for all upcoming artistes with all kinds of music whatsapp contact +2349064281797

90. John Thomas

April 8, 2017 at 11:06 pm

GOOD BEAT ENTERTAINMENT.
    38 Thompson Avenue PO Box 53702,
    Falomo Ikoyi,lagos, Nigeria.
    Hello artiste,
    we good beat entertainment is an agent to
    mtn,glo,and airtel
    telecommunications that gives these
    telecommunications good song to
    use for caller tunes and make money for
    the artiste. it gives the
    artiste a chance to apply his/ her song for
    caller tune and earn money
    and promotion for him or herself.good beat
    entertainment also promote
    music and organize shows for artiste.
    If you are an artiste and you have a good
    beat and song suitable for
    caller tune,you can forward your details and
    your song name below to
    our email address on
    glomobilenigeria@gmail.com to get you
    started.or you can call us for
    more information on 08166565611.
    Name…
    Country…
    State…,
    stage name…
    phone number…
    Management,
    Good beat entertainment.

91. mr james lucky

May 30, 2017 at 12:21 pm

hello upcoming artists ..get signed into focus record label 2017..contact mr james lucky 0813 8080303 thanks and God blessed

92. mr james lucky

June 29, 2017 at 11:24 am

God blessed you all upcoming artists..get signed into focus record label ..if you are sure of your self in music ..contact mr james lucky 0813 808 0303 will are ready to welcome you in jesus name

93. Samkizz

July 9, 2017 at 7:22 am

My name is samkizz and am a singer and rapper am having 2 track,and i will be happz if u can sign me into ur group my num is 07030000812 won ni ti omode ba sadi ogba ogba magba ni,i need ur help sir.

94. Ohk Entertainment

November 8, 2017 at 2:13 pm

(ANNOUCEMENT ANNOUCEMENT)
    SKALES IS LOOKIMG FOR AN ARTIST TO SIGN URGENT INTO OHK ENTERTAINMENT FOR 2YEARS DEAL.
    IF YOU HAVE A DEMO AND HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO JOIN GET TOUCH TO MY MANAGER MOSES JOHNSON,
    ON 08077513678. OR EMAIL ohkskales@gmail.com urgent signing artist….