Just as the wishes of the late Nollywood actress Moji Olaiya‘s 18-years-old daughter Adunola to see her mother be buried here in Nigeria than far away Canada. The Ekiti-State governor Ayodele Fayose has reportedly agreed to foot the bill of flying the corpse of Moji than to Nigeria for proper burial.
This latest development sees that late actress, Mojisola Abike Olaiya will be flown back to Nigeria for burial. GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers as Punch report that Gov Ayo Fayose has offered to fly the remaining body of the late actress for proper burial as against the scheduled burial in Canada.
The Punch report that Gov Fayose aborted the burial in Canada, last minute on Friday, May 19, 2017 after her death was reported on Wednesday, May 18, 2017.
Moji Olaiya died in Canada at the age of 42 , weeks after she was delivered of her second daughter.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017