Just as the wishes of the late Nollywood actress Moji Olaiya‘s 18-years-old daughter Adunola to see her mother be buried here in Nigeria than far away Canada. The Ekiti-State governor Ayodele Fayose has reportedly agreed to foot the bill of flying the corpse of Moji than to Nigeria for proper burial.
This latest development sees that late actress, Mojisola Abike Olaiya will be flown back to Nigeria for burial. GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers as Punch report that Gov Ayo Fayose has offered to fly the remaining body of the late actress for proper burial as against the scheduled burial in Canada.
The Punch report that Gov Fayose aborted the burial in Canada, last minute on Friday, May 19, 2017 after her death was reported on Wednesday, May 18, 2017.
Moji Olaiya died in Canada at the age of 42 , weeks after she was delivered of her second daughter.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017