With the current situation of the country such as economy instability, devaluation of Naira, lack of social amenities, poor electricity supply, 2016 budget padding and many other, has led to many Nigerians questioning the administration of President Buhari has run out of excuse to deliver the new Nigeria they promised Nigerian during their campaign promises for 2015 election.
Noted broadcaster, radio host and journalist Edmund Obilo of Splash FM, says he pity and envy Buhari as Nigeria President but he feels that he can do better than him as Nigeria President.
Edmund Obilo who was a special appearance at the annual Turn It Up with Big B, in Ibadan, while the audience were giving 1 minute each to ask question aside from his personal life but once that related to his job. A young man asked him that has he ever think of running for any political office and the vocal radio man replied the question say that he pity and envy Buhari because he want that job.He says that this present administration has run out of excuse to deliver and he can do better than Buhari, but it’s just that he has not finish his goal for what good journalism means for good governance.
He further explain reason why he was off on radio recently: In every organization there are some time that your view clash with the system but right now every thing has been resolved for better. Based on what governor Abiola Ajimobi says that I disrespect him for not conducting that interview has been resolved.
He further says that he’s not going anywhere and because Splash FM ” Voices “ programme Gov Abiola Ajimobi will be live to discussed with him the state of the nation affairs and the role he played in the privatization of public schools in the state.
Edmund Obilo further says that he will not stop his activism for good governance on radio on till the real Nigeria will all desire has come to reality. ” I will not stop on till our good old days comes back normal, I will not stop on till education and health has been fixed, I will not stop on till institution has been fixed to fight corruption in the country.
The Turn It Up with Big B is a cocktail of music, talk and its has the presence of Kwara State First Lady Omolewa Ahmed, legendary gospel minister Mama Bola Are, Pastor Austin Ologbese, Yetunde Are, music & production genius Cobhams Asuquo, veteran gospel producer Edward Sunday, First Born, Peteru, Babatumise, J Praise, 13th Disciple, MC Rapin Daddy, Shete, Kenny Black and many other.
Guys the Question now goes to You — Can Edmund Obilo Succeed than Buhari as Nigeria Presdient ?
More from my site
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017
- Mixed Reactions as Nigerians Questions Jacobs Zuma Statue in Imo - October 17, 2017
- Where are the Defensive Genius Team as Pep Guardiola Keeps Winning Against All Odds by Jide Johnson Leoso - October 16, 2017