Gistyinka.net‘s editorial team is planning to incorporate the general public to summit their content into our everyday reporting and make the interaction with the readers as bilateral and mutual as possible.
Over the past few years of our existence, we are happy to create a new platform to give Nigerians and our readers around the world a unique chance to express their own views and be heard by the hundreds of thousands of readers who visit our site every month.
Did you want to become Gistyinka.net guest author? Here’s how!
How to Become our contributor!
Are you an aspiring author, writer, or a blogger? Did you have anything to say on current hot and trending topics! We would appreciate your desire to share your writing with us.
So, if you’re passionate about a subject or are an expert in your field and have something original to say, we’d love to hear from you.
Please kindly note that all submitted opinion articles are carefully reviewed by the editorial team.
If your piece is refused, we’ll let you know why so that you could be able to make the necessary changes and then resubmit it for publication.
After sending your article, please be patient. We will get back to you shortly!
We do not publish:
We say no to articles containing foul language;
Anything that can be considered hate speech, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory materials; libel and/or defamation.
Please keep in mind the following recommendations:
Have it in mind that you should n refrain from promoting political bias at the expense of intelligent, reasoned discourse;
Remember to cite other people’s quotes and ensure all content is original. We want to know what you think;
No linking to adult or illegal sites, or sites that will upload anything inappropriate onto people’s computers:
We are interested in high-quality articles with unique content.
Follow these pieces of advice from Gistyinka.net editors to make your post an engaging and immersive read:
Have a look at the top stories on Gistyinka.net homepage to get a hint of what’s trending;
Keep headlines descriptive and to the point, and keep the puns for the article itself; remember to check your spelling and punctuation;
If you’re providing statistical data, quotes, making a reference to or citing any external source, make sure you include links to the original material; avoid citing and/or providing links to Wikipedia.
Authors who provide high-quality articles on a regular basis are rewarded with monetary bonuses.
You can drop your email head of editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you want to write about and why. Contact us if you have any feedback, suggestions, complaints or compliments.
We are also available on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
More from my site
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017