Award–Winning and talented Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry has been allege to have being beating up by husband Lanre Gentry. Things is not going on fine as we all think in the family of our beloved actress who usually flaunt on social media that everything is well.
According report published on Linda Ikeji Blog, reported that the couple had a nasty fight last week which left the actress with severe injuries and she’s currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos.
The report situation now reminisce that of 2013 scenario, which reported that Lanre Gentry publicly disgrace her at undisclosed restaurant in Lagos. With the way situation is going now, it seems the Seven-Years old marriage of our beloved Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe had with Lagos based hotelier is on the brink of crash as both party claims infidelity crises, which later led to domestic violence.
GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers what Mercy posted on her Instagram page, which hinted on domestic violence with a post that reads:
‘Say NO to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE…… Only a Coward hits a woman! REAL MEN don’t HIT!’.
After minutes, her husband responded with a post that reads:
‘Say No to the promiscuous and irresponsible women’.
Though, at the time of writing the report both Mercy and her husband has deleted the post but several close sources reported that the marriage is on the brink of crash.
However, several blog report posted it that crisis in the actress’ marriage, was caused by one fair skinned lady identified as Opemititi aka ‘Queen Stunner’. It is alleged that she has been having an affair with Mercy’s husband.
Mercy Aigbe‘s husband has come out to denies the report that he has never for once beat his wife before. He posted a message on Instagram denying any involvement with her injuries, while making grammar errors. He said:
“Well, I know my wife. I did not have a hand in this because I have never beaten my wife and I will never beat her because I love her so much.”
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017