Today March 8th, is the 60th birthday of Nigeria’s acting president Prof. Yemi Osibanjo.
Several public figures and Nigerians at large has wish him Happy Birthday on social media, but the most interesting part is a photo that surface online seeing him receiving a cake from his mother.
Though, it’s still unclear when and where the photo was taken. However, the photo was accompanied by a screen grab of a shoutout by the Acting President’s wife, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo.
“Thanking God for 60 years of grace,” the screen grab posted by InstablogNaija read.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017