Saving Money on Accommodation for Conferences in Lagos
A lot of people will be coming in and out of Lagos with the many conferences taking place in the city within the months of January to February. From the Social Media Week Lagos 2015 to International Education Expo 2015, one thing everyone will be needing is accommodation. For many with the intention of travelling to Lagos for the different conferences, budgeting for flights and accommodation will be foremost on their mind. The combination of these factors can have a great effect on decision-making. But with the help of internet access and hotel booking services online, you can easily find out best accommodation for your taste and within your budget in the vicinity of the conference venue.
The world has changed a great deal, all thanks to the internet. With a simple google search, a lot of problems are easily solved and this has made life pretty much easier for anyone with an access. Start by searching online for hotels in the vicinity of the event center. For those attending the International Education Expo 2015, you should be searching to book hotels in Victoria Island or hotels in Lekki which is in the vicinity of the event center, the Oriental Hotel.
Consider and Decide
The google search will give you booking portals you can use to secure an accommodation. As you are looking to save money, it will be best to look out for service offering guaranteed best prices. From the portals, you can narrow down your search to specific amenities you want in the hotel. Placing a call through to the customer care or emailing them can also help you get the best hotel deals.
Take Advantage of Discount
With spending on flight and other things, getting discount on accommodation will sure help. Look out for the discount tags on the hotel booking portals. With a service like Jovago, you get up to 25% discount on your first time booking. Only a few weeks ago, they announced the pricing revolution for hotels in Nigeria; guaranteeing best price in the industry.
As soon as you find the deal that serves your budget, book!
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017