There are several reasons why the 41-Years old pop star is regarded as one of the humble Nigeria’s celeb of all time. Despite how rich and famous he’s, plus his horrible history of robbery attack, and one could expect that he should not been seen freely alone without the protection of bodyguards or at least two or three police escorts.
Hey Guys! The case is different on night of Tuesday, May 16, 2017 when 2baba was spotted at the international wing of the Murtala Mohammed Airport rolling solo. He was even trying to hide behind a face cap!
Surely someone spotted him and shared this video. He was seen greeting young fans on his way to the departure lounge headed out of the country.
No Security, No Bodyguards: 2Baba Shows Up at Lagos Airport Without Escorts. .. There’s a reason why the 41-year-old pop artiste is considered one of the most humble Nigerian celebs of all time. Considering how famous and wealthy he is, plus a scary history of robbery attacks that he had experienced in the past, one would expect that 2baba appears everywhere with big-bad bodyguards or at least two or three police escorts. .. But this wasn’t the case on the night of Tuesday May 16, 2017 when 2baba was spotted at the international wing of the Murtala Mohammed airport rolling solo, all by himself. He was even trying to hide behind a face cap!. .. Surely someone spotted him and shared this video. He was seen greeting young fans on his way to the departure lounge headed out of the country. .. If only every artiste could be like 2Baba… 🙌🏽🙌🏽
If only every artiste could be like 2Baba… 🙌🏽🙌🏽
Photo Credit: Instagram/NET
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017