The latest beef talk in Nigerian entertainment industry is between veteran Nigerian producers cum singer K-Solo and Smaklef.
The beef started from K-Solo recent on popular Pulse Nigeria‘s podcast ” Loose Talk Podcast ”. During the interview, K-Solo made reference to Samklef‘s latest deal with Akon‘s management company, where he described it as a deal that’s not real.
The ” Molowo Noni ” master didn’t take it funny that K-Solo referenced his new deal in a derogatory manner ad he went off on twitter in a series of tweets saying:
‘Ksolo you are big idiot shameless fool you talk too much. I remember going to this big idiot for nothing studio he kept me waiting for hours and drove off and u go air mentioning my name. Oloshi’.
More from my site
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017
- Mixed Reactions as Nigerians Questions Jacobs Zuma Statue in Imo - October 17, 2017
- Where are the Defensive Genius Team as Pep Guardiola Keeps Winning Against All Odds by Jide Johnson Leoso - October 16, 2017
- How the Death of Gen Victor Malu Divide Nigerians on Social Media Over True Definition of National Hero - October 15, 2017
- Photos: Veteran Music Producer, Puffy Tee Marries Gospel singer, Busola Oke ” Eleyele ” - October 14, 2017
- Photos from Fashion Designer Yomi Casual’s White Wedding in Lagos - October 14, 2017
- Davido Releases Official Statement on Tagbo’s Death Accusation + CCTV Footage to Clear His Hands on Tagbo’s Death - October 13, 2017
- Breaking News : Ladoja Confirms Return to PDP from Accord Party - October 12, 2017
- ” Love Battle ” On Mr.Time’s Smash Hit Titled ” Dark ” as Hennessy Artistry VS Class 2017 Finalists LuluRaps and Vader Gets Tamed in the Booth - October 12, 2017
- God Knows My Hands Are Clean on Tagbo’s Death — Davido - October 12, 2017