The Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) has announced the appointment of automatic employment to an ex-corps member Daniel Oluwatobi, who lost his sight in a ghastly road accident while serving as an ad-hoc staff during the 2011 elections.
The young man, Daniel Oluwatobi served in Yobe State , but was given his employment letter by INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu in the presence of the Director-General of NYSC,Brig. Gen Sule Kazaure.
“Today, we are fulfilling that promise. Oluwatobi has requested to be posted to Ogun State, and to Ogun State he has been posted,” Yakubu said.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017