During the week, Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) raided a building belonging to former GMD of NNPC, Andrew Yakubu in Kaduna where millions of hard currencies were allegedly hidden in fire-proof safe.
According to statement released out by the financial crimes agency says that they recovered $9.8million and 74,000 pounds in cash belonging to a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Andrew Yakubu, the EFCC said.
As at the time of writing this report, Mr Yakubu is currently standing trial for corruption and money laundering.
Civic technology group, BuDgit has now constructed a visual narrative to demonstrate what development projects the looted funds could have been used to execute for the benefit of Nigerians.
Infographic : What N3.04billion Looted by Andrew Yakubu Can Do For Nigeria :
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017