During the week, Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) raided a building belonging to former GMD of NNPC, Andrew Yakubu in Kaduna where millions of hard currencies were allegedly hidden in fire-proof safe.
According to statement released out by the financial crimes agency says that they recovered $9.8million and 74,000 pounds in cash belonging to a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Andrew Yakubu, the EFCC said.
As at the time of writing this report, Mr Yakubu is currently standing trial for corruption and money laundering.
Civic technology group, BuDgit has now constructed a visual narrative to demonstrate what development projects the looted funds could have been used to execute for the benefit of Nigerians.
Infographic : What N3.04billion Looted by Andrew Yakubu Can Do For Nigeria :
More from my site
- How OOU Final Year Student Dies in Car Accident, Months to Graduation - May 29, 2017
- 4 Reasons Lionel Messi is Most Overrated Player Of All Time - May 29, 2017
- Democracy Day : Here are Five Reason Buhari Should Resign as Nigeria’s President - May 29, 2017
- Happy Democracy Day to All GYonlineNG Readers - May 29, 2017
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017