On Wednesday 10th, of April 2017, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) discovered $43.4 million, £27,800 and N23.2 million from a luxurious apartment on 16 Osborne Road, Ikoyi in Lagos state. The discovery of the Ikoyi’s building was revealed by whistle-blower, which led operatives of the anti-graft agency to the building.
However, since the Ikoyi’s building N13b money was discovered by EFCC last week, several government officials such as Adamu Mu’Azu, Rotimi Amaechi, Ogbe has been linked and also has denied to be owner of that apartment but Nigeria Intelligence Agency & Rivers State has claimed to be owner of the money not owner of the apartment. Though, EFCC has yet to reveal the identity of the money and the apartment owner.
According to information reaching GYOnlineNG.COM, reported that the controversial Ikoyi’s apartment ‘Osborne’ apartment won the 2011 International Residential Award for the best residential property interior in Africa.
The apartment became controversial after the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) discovered $43.4m, £27,800 and N23.2m in it.
According to its website, below are 11 luxuries and special features you can find in the apartment:
1. The Osborne Towers which was built by Cappa D’Alberto comprises of four-bedroom, luxurious all en-suite apartments
2. Motion sensor in all the rooms
4. A health and fitness centre
5. Sauna and massage pavilion
6. Squash court and club house
7. 3800 KVA caterpillar generators
8. A dedicated transformer
10. Closed Circuit Television
11. 24-hour security
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017