On Wednesday 10th, of April 2017, the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) discovered $43.4 million, £27,800 and N23.2 million from a luxurious apartment on 16 Osborne Road, Ikoyi in Lagos state. The discovery of the Ikoyi’s building was revealed by whistle-blower, which led operatives of the anti-graft agency to the building.
However, since the Ikoyi’s building N13b money was discovered by EFCC last week, several government officials such as Adamu Mu’Azu, Rotimi Amaechi, Ogbe has been linked and also has denied to be owner of that apartment but Nigeria Intelligence Agency & Rivers State has claimed to be owner of the money not owner of the apartment. Though, EFCC has yet to reveal the identity of the money and the apartment owner.
According to information reaching GYOnlineNG.COM, reported that the controversial Ikoyi’s apartment ‘Osborne’ apartment won the 2011 International Residential Award for the best residential property interior in Africa.
The apartment became controversial after the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) discovered $43.4m, £27,800 and N23.2m in it.
According to its website, below are 11 luxuries and special features you can find in the apartment:
1. The Osborne Towers which was built by Cappa D’Alberto comprises of four-bedroom, luxurious all en-suite apartments
2. Motion sensor in all the rooms
4. A health and fitness centre
5. Sauna and massage pavilion
6. Squash court and club house
7. 3800 KVA caterpillar generators
8. A dedicated transformer
10. Closed Circuit Television
11. 24-hour security
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017